ure by Margaret Atwood
Departure is a novel by Margaret Atwood. It is set in the near future, in a world where a totalitarian government controls everything. The main character, Lyda, is a young woman who is forced to leave her home and family to join the government’s “departure” program. She is sent to a remote island, where she is forced to live in a small group with other “departees.” The novel follows Lyda as she tries to adjust to her new life, and as she slowly realizes that the government is not what it seems.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Depart for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Depart For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Depart on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Depart, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Depart app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Depart ANDROID App Summary
Under the Maps & Navigation category on Google Play store, Depart has over 22110 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Kimmo Ahola has developed the Depart and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 1.17.
Until this latest version, Depart has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.6. This latest version was last updated on Sunday, November 18, 2018 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Depart on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Depart On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Kimmo Ahola|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Maps & Navigation|
|Updated on:||Sunday, November 18, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Features of Depart for PC
1. Depart is no longer actively developed, though some features may still work.
2. Depart was developed to help manage spare time.
3. Depart is a simple and lightweight tool.
4. Depart is available for free.
5. Depart is open source and released under the MIT license.
6. Depart is cross-platform and works on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
7. Depart has a user-friendly interface.
8. Depart can help you manage your time more efficiently.
9. Depart can be customized to your needs.
10. Depart is constantly being improved by the community.
Depart App Overview and Details
Active development of Depart has ended (due to lack of spare time). Some features may still work while others may not.
Depart shows you where the local bus, tram, metro or train is right now in real-time. Also you can view locations of the stops, open their timetables and view local traffic bulletins. Currently are shown only few locations:
• Trams and metros and their stops from Helsinki region (HSL)
• Trains and train stations from Finland (VR)
• Buses and their stops from Tampere
• Bus stops from Turku and Jyväskylä
Depart fetches data from various providers and the quality of the data cannot be guaranteed. Some of the vehicles don’t have GPS trackers. Known issues and gaps with the data:
• VR: Some train stations don’t have the timetables.
“Internet” permission is used to get the map tiles and vehicle and stop locations.
“Your location” permission is used to pinpoint your location on the map so that you can easily see your nearest buses, trams, trains and stops.
Keywords: Espoo, Vantaa, Kauniainen, Kerava, Kirkkonummi, Sipoo, Järvenpää, Nurmijärvi, Tuusula, Mäntsälä, Pornainen, Hyvinkää, Vihti, HSL, Lissu
Whats New In this Depart?
Depart is an amazing application that allows users to manage their travel plans and itineraries with ease. The application is extremely user-friendly and makes it easy for users to keep track of their travel plans. Overall, Depart is a great application for users who want to keep track of their travel plans and itineraries.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Depart of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Depart Reviews
Edit: Toimi hyvin vanhemmassa Android versiossa. Kehittäjän mukaan sovellusta ei enää päivitetä. — Nyt Turunkin bussit näkyy livenä! Suuri kiitos kehittäjälle 5/5 (nyt vaan odotellaan että föli vielä korjaa omat juttunsa😅)
I think this app will work
Viime aikoina jää aina lagiluuppiin eikä näytä kartalla liikkuvia busseja, oli sitten wifi tai 4g. Ei pysty käyttämään. Kehitetäänkö tätä enää?
Latest update seems to have fixed all the annoying bugs which is great!
Käytän tätä Turusta käsin ja toimii tosi hyvin. Helpottanut liikkumistani joukkoliikenteessä. Uusi livenäkymä on huippu, kunhan osaa varautua viiveeseen. Olen ollut tosi tyytyväinen 🙂
Helppo ja kätevä.
Toimii hyvin Turussa ja Fölin bussialueella.
I was about to complain how Turku timetables were not working, but it got fixed and the update added real-time locations of buses! Nothing to say about the other cities though.
Pitääkö tällä kaikki kulkuneuvot koko maassa näyttää? Enkö voi valita vain yhtä linjaa, jota seurata?
We refer the ownership of This Depart to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Depart and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Depart. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Depart.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.