Dead Cells is a roguelike-metroidvania video game developed and published by Motion Twin. The game was released for Microsoft Windows, macOS, Linux, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. Dead Cells is a roguelike-metroidvania video game developed and published by Motion Twin. The game was released for Microsoft Windows, macOS, Linux, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. In the game, the player controls a character who must explore a castle and fight enemies to progress. The game is difficult, and the player may die and start over from the beginning several times.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Dead Cells for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Dead Cells For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Dead Cells for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Dead Cells.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Dead Cells on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Dead Cells and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Dead Cells on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Dead Cells On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Monday, August 8, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Dead Cells ANDROID App Summary
The Dead Cells was developed by the popular developer agency named Playdigious. They have the Dead Cells in the Action category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2.7.10, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 605243 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.5 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Dead Cells latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Monday, August 8, 2022 was the last date the Dead Cells was updated with new features. If you want to use the Dead Cells on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Dead Cells using the emulator later on.
Dead Cells App Overview and Details
Get ready for our new free update on November 29th!
Death is not the end.
Play as a failed alchemic experiment and explore the sprawling, ever-changing castle to find out what happened on this gloomy island…! That is, assuming you’re able to fight your way past its keepers.
Dead Cells is a roguevania action platformer from Motion Twin that will require you to master frantic 2D combat with a wide variety of weapons and skills against merciless minions and boss.
First available on PC and consoles, the indie hit Dead Cells is now slaying foes on mobile!
• Roguevania: The progressive exploration of an interconnected world, with the replayability of a rogue-lite and the adrenaline pumping threat of permadeath
• Frantic and Dynamic 2D Action: Learn your enemies’ patterns to stay alive, or prepare to be sent back to your cell before you can say “baguette”
• Nonlinear Progression: Unlock new levels with every death, opt for the path that suits your current build, your playstyle or just your mood. Surely, the ramparts can’t be as bad the sewers, right?
• Play at your own pace: Will you explore every nook and cranny of the castle, or rush to the end?
FREE CUSTOM MODE UPDATE! [21/09/2021]
• Custom Mode update – change the run to your liking
• Backpack addition – store an additional weapon
• 1 new biome – Derelict Distillery
• 9 new enemies – Corpulent Zombies, Dancers, Demolishers and more
• 9 new weapons and items – Crowbar, Hattori’s Katana, Barrel Launcher and more
• 8 new mutations – Porcupak, Ranger’s Gear, Barbed Tips and more
• New outfits
BAD SEED DLC
Take a break from the frenzy of the castle and have a stroll through some luxurious scenery with The Bad Seed DLC.
• New levels to lose your head in: the not-so-peaceful Dilapidated Arboretum and the noxious Morass of the Banished
• New monsters to rip to pieces: get to know the locals, such as the Jerkshroom and the Yeeter
• New weapons to play with: trim sticking out heads with the Scythe Claw, or make them dance to the sound of the Rhythm n’ Bouzouki
• New boss to fight against: Mama Tick is dying to meet you
FATAL FALLS DLC [21/09/2021]
• 3 new biomes – Get some fresh air at the Fractured Shrines, splash around at the Undying Shores and take a picture at the Mausoleum
• 8 new monsters – The Cold Blooded Guardians and their friends would love to teach you about their culture. … Wait, aren’t those relatives of yours in the Undying Shores…?
• 7 new weapons – lil’ Serenade is perfect for breaking the ice with the locals, although the Snake Fangs would make for a perfect souvenir…
• 1 new boss – The Scarecrow is very proud of his gardening skills and won’t hesitate to show off
QUEEN AND THE SEA DLC
Take it to the sea!
• 2 new biomes – Battle your way through a rotten shipwreck, or scale a burning lighthouse and confront your deadliest foe yet.
• 9 new weapons, including a throwable shark, a trident and a pirate hook hand (eyepatch not included).
• 2 new bosses – Don’t lose your head before you meet the Queen!
This DLC also gives you the usual extras:
– A not-so-cute pet.
– Loads of new outfits.
– New enemies to bash.
WARNING : Devices with less than 2gb of RAM may not be able to run this content correctly. We reccomend not to take this DLC if your device is under 2gb of RAM.
Carefully redesigned for mobile with a revamped interface
• Two game modes available: Original & Auto-Hit
• Custom controls & More touch control options available: Change the buttons’ position and size to your liking, swipe to dodge…
• External controller support
No ads, no F2P mechanics!
If you run into a problem, please contact us at [email protected] with as much information as possible on the issue.
Features of Dead Cells for PC
1. Get ready for our new free update on November 29th!
2. Death is not the end.
3. Play as a failed alchemist and create your own potions!
4. Use powerful magic to defeat your enemies!
5. Learn the secrets of alchemy and create your own unique items!
6. Explore a vast and dangerous world!
7. Face fearsome monsters and overcome deadly traps!
8. Solve puzzles and uncover hidden secrets!
9. Upgrade your equipment and master new skills!
10. Defeat the ultimate evil and become the ultimate alchemist!
Whats New In this Dead Cells?
Fixed achievements issues
Giant now does knock the crystals from the ceiling as it should
Minor UI fixes
Fixed controller binding for switching map display
Flask goggles can now be moved
Fixed Aspects UI layout
Fixed audio volumes & values rounding in options
Fixed a few minor localization issues
Better Android 12 compatibility (cutouts and action bars) with immersive mode
This game is definitely worth checking out, especially if you’re a fan of roguelikes or Metroidvanias. It’s got a great mix of combat, exploration, and platforming, and the procedural generation ensures that no two runs are the same. The only downside is that it can be a bit challenging, but that’s all part of the fun.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Dead Cells of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Dead Cells Reviews
Extremely fun, a lot of customization for each run, challenging but not fursttating 10/10 highly recommend
Great Hard Game, please provide more ways to customize the hud as some UI elements are fixed at there position and sometimes it’s hard to modify stuff as icon automatically try to pop in and out where I put in editing, make hud modification just like Call of duty mobile. Please accept the request as this is only downfall stopping me to play and also where is the haptic feedback for icon press, add that at least. Thank you!
Can’t re enable Google play achievements after someone accidentally disabled them. Great game overall, but I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and I’ve lost all my unlocks except the random sheild Edit: oh, how I love the team behind dead cells. Unlike most devs, these guys actually care about their fan base and don’t just send out a generic automated response. I’m so sorry that you’re not able to solve the problem, but I still love dead cells nonetheless
Reinstalled again… Here’s some issues I’ve encountered so far: – Can find the touch controls – Options is already for controller even if I’m not connected to one – Left stick has a mixed up directions, when I’m using controller. Please fix this issues
Its dead cells. Need i say more?
I love the gameso much. However, there are ther additional dlc that require payment. I cannot process the payment. Please help
It now crashes after every level. The controls are too sensitive and wonky for touch. It is still the best game on Google play.
Best indi game ever
Awesome game. I’d give it 5 stars if there was a way to toggle auto attacks from the game screen. Edit after a lot of play: at the higher levels there is a lot of inconsistencies. Dodging doesn’t always work and stunning enemies before they attack is a crapshoot whether their attack is actually interrupted or not. Being damaged stun locks you but you continue to take damage with no way of avoiding it. For a game that requires perfect inputs, it feels like the enemies don’t play by the same rules
Still love playing then game as it i fun playing during my spare times I noticed that the PC version always get updates so I was wondering if those updates are already in the mobile version
We refer the ownership of This Dead Cells to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Dead Cells and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Dead Cells. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Dead Cells.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.