CruiSea is a cruise line that operates ships all over the world. It is headquartered in Miami, Florida, in the United States. CruiSea was founded in 1968, and it is currently the world’s largest cruise line. The company has a total of 39 ships in operation, with a further eight on order. CruiSea’s ships carry over two million passengers each year.
This article is all about helping you get to know the CruiSea for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||CruiSea On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||CruiSea Inc|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, November 22, 2022|
|Get it On:|
CruiSea ANDROID App Summary
The CruiSea was developed by the popular developer agency named CruiSea Inc. They have the CruiSea in the Travel & Local category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2.7.96, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 1471 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.2 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With CruiSea latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Tuesday, November 22, 2022 was the last date the CruiSea was updated with new features. If you want to use the CruiSea on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the CruiSea using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download CruiSea For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the CruiSea using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the CruiSea on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for CruiSea here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of CruiSea for PC
1. The ability to socialize freely, even under restrictions.
2. Tired of meeting and greeting people?
3. Experience the freedom of socializing without restrictions.
4. Socialize with people from all walks of life.
5. Get to know people on a deeper level.
6. Break the ice and make new friends.
7. Connect with people on a more personal level.
8. Learn more about people and their cultures.
9. Expand your social circle.
10. Enjoy the freedom of socializing without boundaries.
CruiSea App Overview and Details
Getting tired of meet and greet restrictions? Experience the freedom of socializing even under restrictive socializing times with Cruisea. Meet new people on a ship cruise or sea port with this unique local dating app for cruise industry. Out of all the social and cruise apps you have ever seen, only Cruisea offers you a chance to grow your links, promote your business offers in new visitors and simply mingle with one another without any restrictions. From its range of simple and easy to use features, Cruisea helps you make platonic friends by serving as an ice breaker / conversation starter app.
Try Cruisea – Cruise Ship Match Maker & Date Finder now!
Whats New In this CruiSea?
App improvements and bug fixes.
Overall, the CruiSea application is a great tool for planning and booking your next cruise. It is user-friendly and has a lot of great features to offer its users. With its help, you can easily find the best deals on cruises, as well as get tips and advice from experts.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the CruiSea of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent CruiSea Reviews
Nice little app.
It’s not right information
This program is dead weight. It does not allow signing up for anything. If you can’t sign up, you can’t sign in. Remove it from the app store
App opens to a blank screen and plays a little jingle before freezing up
Doesn’t work ” hello Cruiser – unknowm generic error ” is all that shows up
Aapp crashes when I select P&O iona
Not as good as first thought but hoping in future you can hook up with friends and collegues from different cruise ships
As of November 14 there are no cruise dates for 2020. I’m cruising in January. When can we expect dates for next year?
An amazing app, very accurate for my needs, thank you
Wow, exactly what was missing onboard!
We refer the ownership of This CruiSea to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for CruiSea and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the CruiSea. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the CruiSea.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.