COVID Tracker Ireland is an app that allows users to track the spread of the coronavirus in Ireland. The app provides users with up-to-date information on the number of confirmed cases, the number of deaths, and the number of recoveries. The app also allows users to see how the virus is spreading in their area.
Do you know the technical specifics of COVID Tracker Ireland for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
COVID Tracker Ireland ANDROID App Summary
The COVID Tracker Ireland application developer is Health Service Executive (HSE). They listed the COVID Tracker Ireland under the Medical category on Play Store. The latest user count of the COVID Tracker Ireland is more than 1413698. With a 3.8, the latest 1.0.11 of the COVID Tracker Ireland is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the COVID Tracker Ireland is Thursday, March 10, 2022, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the COVID Tracker Ireland on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||COVID Tracker Ireland On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Health Service Executive (HSE)|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Thursday, March 10, 2022|
|Get it On:|
COVID Tracker Ireland Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run COVID Tracker Ireland on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the COVID Tracker Ireland and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for COVID Tracker Ireland on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of COVID Tracker Ireland for PC
1. You can help prevent the spread of COVID-19 by washing your hands regularly with soap and water, or using an alcohol-based hand rub.
2. Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you sneeze or cough.
3. Put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards.
4. Avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
5. If you have a fever, cough or difficulty breathing, seek medical advice.
6. Stay at home if you are unwell.
7. Avoid contact with people at risk, such as the elderly or those with chronic medical conditions.
8. If you have travelled to an affected area, monitor your health closely and seek medical advice if you develop any symptoms.
9. Help stop the spread of rumours and misinformation about COVID-19.
10. Follow the advice of the HSE and the Government of Ireland.
COVID Tracker Ireland App Overview and Details
COVID-19 is here. The HSE and the Government of Ireland is asking everyone to help tackle coronavirus by downloading and using the COVID Tracker app every day.
Using the app will
give us a better picture of the spread of the virus
help carry out contact tracing
link you to excellent HSE health advice if you need it
keep you updated with notifications you can trust
How the Covid Tracker app helps us
Daily health check-in
The Covid Tracker app allows you to check-in every day, to let us know if you have any cold, flu or coronavirus symptoms, or if you’re feeling well.
This will help us map the spread of the virus in Ireland. Understanding how the virus is affecting the country will help us to manage and respond to this pandemic.
The app uses your phone’s technology to make a record of when you are close to other app users. If an app user tests positive for COVID-19, the HSE can ask them for the records on the app. This will help us to contact other people who might have been affected, and give them the advice and help they need.
Users who have received a paper version of their European Digital Covid Certificate can now digitise it by uploading it into the COVIDTracker App.
This new function allows users to scan the QR code provided on their DCC into the COVIDTracker app for digital storage.
Your data and privacy
The COVID Tracker app will not:
publicly identify anyone with COVID-19
make personal data available to the HSE without your direct consent
use your data for any reason other than contact tracing and anonymously reporting illness levels
Be part of this national effort
Use this app for 1 minute a day to make an important contribution to the fight against coronavirus. Protect yourself, your family, your community and the most vulnerable in society. Encourage everyone you know to download and use the COVID Tracker app where possible.
Protection from Coronavirus. It’s in our hands.
Whats New In this COVID Tracker Ireland?
Accessibility improvements and other minor big fixes
COVID Tracker Ireland is a great application that helps users track the spread of the virus in their area. It is easy to use and provides up-to-date information on the number of cases in each area. This is a valuable tool for anyone wanting to stay informed about the spread of the virus in their area.
Downloading and installing the COVID Tracker Ireland for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
Recent COVID Tracker Ireland Reviews
Useful to good.
Thank you, how do I go about getting our vacancies and booster records on my app or do you post them out to me, Seamus Ward and Bernadette Ward, 20 McSwiney St Dundalk Co Louth A91P2W5.
Ilove the opportunity
Used too much battery so stopped using it
Not updated from may It’s Nov 2022 now?? Not working since may Have uninstalled loads of times Same figures since may Completely useless
Great app. But would be good if you could upload a soft copy of the cert
Why has my digital certificate on the app not been updated. I have had 5 boosters and received emails, but nothing on line.
Najgorsze co do tej pory ludzie mogli zrobić ludziom. Aplikacja może i działa, ale sama idea tego zniewolenia rozbraja mnie totalnie. Nie polecam.
We refer the ownership of This COVID Tracker Ireland to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for COVID Tracker Ireland and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the COVID Tracker Ireland. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the COVID Tracker Ireland.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.