Coastal Church App is a new and innovative way to connect with your church community. With this app, you can easily find and connect with other members, view upcoming events, and stay up-to-date on church news. You can also access your church’s online giving, giving records, and communication tools. Whether you’re a member of Coastal Church or not, this app is a great way to stay connected with your church community.
The latest Coastal Church App for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know about these updates? Here they are:
Coastal Church App ANDROID App Summary
Subsplash Inc has developed the Coastal Church App for Android. You can find it under the Lifestyle category on Play Store. Since its inception, Coastal Church App has got over 591+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 1.0 rating and the latest version of it is 2.0
The latest update of Coastal Church App is Friday, March 8, 2019 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Coastal Church App App Overview and Details
The Coastal App features content from Pastor Lucas Grainger and many other Christain leaders.
Coastal exists “To know Him and share His love” It is our hope that this app will help provide access to life changing content that will ultimately lead you closer to Christ.
For more information on Coastal, please visit:
* Podcast: Listen to the latest sermon or lookup a previous one in the podcast library.
* Digital Bible: Enter in the passage you want or use quick keys to go directly to the passage you desire to read.
* Free Audio Bible: Click listen and you are instantly listening to the daily devotional plan. You can also look up any passage you want, the listen tab is in the bottom right hand corner at all times.
Share content with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, or email.
* Facebook: You can share a Bible passage, journal entry or anything in the app with one click.
* Twitter: You can tweet a Bible passage, reading plan, journal entry or just a note with ease.
* Daily Bible Reading Plan: The Pursue Bible reading plan takes you through the Old Testament once a year and through the New Testament twice a year. Average reading or listening time is 15 minutes a day.
* Free Customizable Journal: The Pursue Journal is designed to give you the freedom to journal whenever and however you desire. Entries are fully secure for your privacy, yet at any time you can share them via Facebook, twitter or email.
* Cloud Based Journal: Your Pursue Journal is accessible online anytime at www.PursueJournal.com. This allows you to be able to add entries anywhere, anytime and they are automatically linked to your Coastal Church app.
For more information about Coastal Church, please visit:
For more information about Pursue Journal, please visit: http://www.pursuegod.com
The Coastal Church app was created by “Custom Church Apps TM”
Email: [email protected]
Features of Coastal Church App for PC
1. The Coastal App features content from Pastor Lucas Grainger and many other Christain leaders.
2. You can access content from the app anywhere you have an internet connection.
3. The app is updated regularly with new content from Pastor Lucas Grainger and other Christain leaders.
4. You can listen to audio content from the app or read transcripts of the audio content.
5. You can share audio content from the app with your friends and family.
6. The app is available in English and Spanish.
7. The app is free to download and use.
8. The app is supported by advertising.
9. The app is available for iOS and Android devices.
10. The app is developed by Coastal Church.
Install “Coastal Church App” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Coastal Church App on your PC isn’t that difficult if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Coastal Church App on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- The Play Store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Coastal Church App and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Coastal Church App as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Coastal Church App On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Subsplash Inc|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Friday, March 8, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Coastal Church App?
Bug fixes & performance improvements.
The Coastal Church App is a great way to stay connected with your church community. With features like push notifications, you’ll never miss an event or announcement. The app is also a great way to access your church’s online giving platform. Overall, the Coastal Church App is a great tool for staying connected with your church.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Coastal Church App for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent Coastal Church App Reviews
Love this app🖒🖒
We refer the ownership of This Coastal Church App to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Coastal Church App and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Coastal Church App. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Coastal Church App.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.