The ChiMarathon is a marathon race that takes place in Chicago, Illinois. The event was first held in 1977 and has been held annually since then. The race is held on the second Sunday in October and is one of the six World Marathon Majors. The ChiMarathon is also a part of the Chicago Marathon race series.
So, you want to download the ChiMarathon for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
ChiMarathon ANDROID App Summary
The ChiMarathon is listed under the Sports category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the ChiMarathon is Tata Consultancy Services Limited. The current version of ChiMarathon is 10.2 with a total user count of 209581 and an overall user rating of 2.6.
Sunday, October 9, 2022 was the last date the ChiMarathon was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download ChiMarathon For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the ChiMarathon on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the ChiMarathon to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for ChiMarathon. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the ChiMarathon on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the ChiMarathon on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||ChiMarathon On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Tata Consultancy Services Limited|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sunday, October 9, 2022|
|Get it On:|
ChiMarathon App Overview and Details
The Bank of America Chicago Marathon App, Powered by Tata Consultancy Services is the perfect resource to prepare for the 2022 Bank of America Chicago Marathon. Whether you’re running or spectating, the free mobile app includes everything you’ll need to be prepared for a great race week experience.
The 2022 Official Race App features unlimited live race day runner tracking, elite athlete profiles, live broadcast streaming, real-time weather, an interactive course map, participant bib share and more. Fans can submit a digital cheer through the App for the chance for your message to be displayed on the Bank of America Chicago Marathon course as your participant goes by. Visit the “Cheer” page in the app to submit your message.
Features of ChiMarathon for PC
1. Find your runner’s bib number
2. Get real-time updates on your runner’s progress
3. Search for runners by name or bib number
4. Save your favorite runners
5. Get push notifications for your favorite runners
6. See current weather conditions at the start and finish line
7. Find the nearest water stop or medical tent
8. Get turn-by-turn directions to the start and finish line
9. Access the race course map
10. Learn about the history of the Bank of America Chicago Marathon
Whats New In this ChiMarathon?
The ChiMarathon application is a great way to get involved in the Chicago marathon. It is a great way to meet other runners and to get tips and advice from experienced runners. The application is also a great way to support the Chicago marathon and to get discounts on marathon merchandise.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the ChiMarathon on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
Recent ChiMarathon Reviews
‘Pending install’ message during the Marathon . The next day it finished installing. Perhaps next year?
Great app to follow a runner on the coarse. If I lived in Chicago I would have a tracking device in my car so when it’s stolen, I might find it.
App kept crashing during the race. Very frustrating when trying to track a loved one.
Best run tracking app I have ever used
Tracking was not as accurate as it could have been. For some reason I had to update my app about 5 hours into the race. I couldn’t even skip past it to see where my runners tracking was at. What on earth would they have to update 5 hours into the race?
It was freezing it kept the person I was tracking in one spot missed them because of that
Worked great for tracking runners during today’s marathon!
Stopped mid race of tracking my friend despite him still running. Useless.
Very good .
Overall very good. Responsive (even on race day) Only nit picks: 1) bib colors dont match reality (bib/number displays should be blue or red). 2) Paces are shown in min/mile, checkpoints in km, either consistency or a conversion would be nice. 3) no use of Android Notification Channels (categories). Should be able to customize notifications.
We refer the ownership of This ChiMarathon to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for ChiMarathon and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the ChiMarathon. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the ChiMarathon.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.