A mobile wallet is a digital wallet that stores payment information on a mobile device. It can be used to make in-store and in-app purchases, as well as online payments. Mobile wallets are typically accessed through a mobile app, and some can be used to store loyalty cards and other information.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Cards – Mobile Wallet for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Cards – Mobile Wallet For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Cards – Mobile Wallet for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Cards – Mobile Wallet.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Cards – Mobile Wallet on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Cards – Mobile Wallet and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Cards – Mobile Wallet on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Cards – Mobile Wallet On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, July 13, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Cards – Mobile Wallet ANDROID App Summary
The Cards – Mobile Wallet was developed by the popular developer agency named Cards. They have the Cards – Mobile Wallet in the Productivity category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 4.00, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 5698989 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.3 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Cards – Mobile Wallet latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Wednesday, July 13, 2022 was the last date the Cards – Mobile Wallet was updated with new features. If you want to use the Cards – Mobile Wallet on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Cards – Mobile Wallet using the emulator later on.
Cards – Mobile Wallet App Overview and Details
Cards is a mobile wallet that keeps your cards, tickets, passes and keys in one app.
Enjoy a walletless life: Cards is safer, more useful and faster than your wallet.
With Cards you can pay, catch a bus, open doors, grab loyalty offers, identify to officials, get into shows etc.
Cards Apps allows engaging card specific actions directly from your favorite cards: ordering a pizza from Pizza Card, flight tickets from Airline Card, tracking parcels from Courier Card etc.
NEW! Present Cards directly on your Smartwatch using Android Wear.
You can keep:
• Loyalty Cards
• Payment Cards (Credit/Debit/ATM)
• Transport Cards (Bus/Train/Metro)
• Identity Cards (Driver’s License/Student/ID)
• Tickets (Shows/Movies)
• Key Cards (Work/Car/Home Entrance)
And much more.
* Cards acceptance depends on technology availability from the specific card brand, based on your country’s regulation.
* Some functions may not properly work in some regions.
What can I do with Cards?
• Load any card to your phone
• Send cards by tapping your phone on terminals or other devices (using NFC wireless technology)
• Send cards by presenting Barcodes
• Cards Apps – Perform tasks from within Cards without downloading bloated & unfamiliar apps
• Quick Card – Instantly access any card
• Get notifications from your cards
How secure is Cards?
We take your privacy and security very seriously using the highest available security standards and technology.
• Completely encrypted
• Remotely lock your wallet
• Unlock Cards with your fingerprint or PIN code
• Transactions are authenticated and signed
What about developers?
• We ♥ developers. Cards is all about connectivity, and community support. Go to https://cards.app/dev and connect your business, app, website or NFC reader using our free and extremely easy to use SDKs (Java, C#, NodeJS, C++, Python) and APIs.
Features of Cards – Mobile Wallet for PC
1) Keeps your cards, tickets, passes, and keys in one app
2) Mobile wallet for on-the-go access to your cards and passes
3) Store multiple cards and passes in one place
4) Securely access your cards and passes with a PIN or fingerprint
5) Get notified when your cards or passes are about to expire
6) Add new cards and passes easily
7) Customize your wallet with different card and pass layouts
8) Share your cards and passes with others
9) Export your cards and passes as PDFs
10) Access your wallet offline
Whats New In this Cards – Mobile Wallet?
• Bug fixes
Our team is constantly working to improve Cards. We really appreciate your feedback! Please contact [email protected] with any issues or suggestions – we actually shape Cards according to your suggestions.
Thank you for using Cards.
Cards is a great mobile wallet application that allows you to store your credit and debit cards, as well as loyalty cards, in one place. You can use it to make payments at stores, online, and in apps. It’s a convenient way to keep track of your spending and make sure you always have your cards with you.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Cards – Mobile Wallet of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Cards – Mobile Wallet Reviews
أفضل بطاقة تكشف استار عن الخونه والغدرين
I just don’t know how to make contactless work!
My personal phone account
Privacy issues – think twice before installing! Asks for way too many permissions. After I’ve denied access to contacts, it accessed the camera for a bit without me knowing what’s going on. For all I know it could’ve taken photos from both cameras. Uninstalled right away.
Good luck 🤞
it keep saying “temporary problem” when i try to sign up
We refer the ownership of This Cards – Mobile Wallet to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Cards – Mobile Wallet and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Cards – Mobile Wallet. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Cards – Mobile Wallet.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.