CamCard is the business card reader that goes with you everywhere. It reads and saves contact information from business cards in a snap, so you can always keep your network close at hand.
So, you want to download the CamCard – Business Card Reader for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
- 1 CamCard – Business Card Reader ANDROID App Summary
- 2 How To Install & Download CamCard – Business Card Reader For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 3 CamCard – Business Card Reader App Overview and Details
- 4 Features of CamCard – Business Card Reader for PC
- 5 Whats New In this CamCard – Business Card Reader?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent CamCard – Business Card Reader Reviews
CamCard – Business Card Reader ANDROID App Summary
The CamCard – Business Card Reader is listed under the Business category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the CamCard – Business Card Reader is INTSIG. The current version of CamCard – Business Card Reader is 22.214.171.12421110 with a total user count of 12532579 and an overall user rating of 4.5.
Thursday, November 10, 2022 was the last date the CamCard – Business Card Reader was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download CamCard – Business Card Reader For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the CamCard – Business Card Reader on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the CamCard – Business Card Reader to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for CamCard – Business Card Reader. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the CamCard – Business Card Reader on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the CamCard – Business Card Reader on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||CamCard – Business Card Reader On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Thursday, November 10, 2022|
|Get it On:|
CamCard – Business Card Reader App Overview and Details
* Top Developer on Google Play
* Must-Have Apps for Salespeople – Inc.com
* Bringing Order to the Chaos of Business Cards – The New York Times
* The business cards just jump into your phones – CBS TV
CamCard is the easiest app to manage and exchange business cards, the perfect fit for sales people, entrepreneurs, business developers or marketing experts, and anyone who want to be one.
* Scan and store your business cards, never miss a card
* Exchange e-cards with people nearby
* Add notes & reminders to contacts
* Get contact updates. Be the first one to say congrats
* Enrich your profile to tell people more about yourself
* Search contacts’ company news to start a good conversation
* Navigate to contact addresses in Map
* Access contact information across multiple devices
* Manage contacts from all over the world with 17 recognition languages
Recognition languages: Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Korean, Norwegian, Japanese, English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Hungarian, Italian, Swedish, and Russian.
Contact us at [email protected]
Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Google+: CamCard
Features of CamCard – Business Card Reader for PC
1. Top Developer on Google Play
2. Must-Have Apps for Salespeople – Inc.com
3. Bringing Order to the Chaos of the Inbox with Gmail Priority Inbox
4. A Smarter Keyboard for a Smarter Phone
5. Voice Search in over 30 Languages
6. Advanced Camera Modes
7. Customizable Widgets
8. One-Tap Share
9. Android Beam
Whats New In this CamCard – Business Card Reader?
Optimize some problems and improve the user experience
This app is very user-friendly and helpful in reading and storing business cards. Overall, CamCard is a great tool to have in your business card arsenal.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the CamCard – Business Card Reader on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
Recent CamCard – Business Card Reader Reviews
Needs work on sorting. Does better than other apps. Is by Name, first or last name? First name makes little sense. What does Unknown mean?
Janky. Pictures get weirdly overexposed.
Very usable application.
Keeps crashing on Android device
I’ve had this app for two years. Finally decided to pay for the upgrade, but on an older phone. Upgrade never happened after paying for it. Contacted support Spring 2022, even showed receipt. Nothing. I thought maybe it was the phone. Purchased new Galaxy S22. Still nothing, and no response from the developers.
I use before but it was close for years, now again downloaded app. Still my account there and it working good for me. Thank you
I use this program from very beggining and I gave 5 stars. Scanning and syncing with Outlook regularly. Suddenly you could no longer sync with Outlook, bla-bla message: capability would be added back in soon, but sooner or later new info that now you can’t sync to Outlook without paying $50 a year. Outrageously expensive,free for years and now it’s useless without paying high annual fee.No further recommendation this to anyone.
We refer the ownership of This CamCard – Business Card Reader to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for CamCard – Business Card Reader and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the CamCard – Business Card Reader. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the CamCard – Business Card Reader.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.