Cabin Media Player is a simple, lightweight media player with a clean and intuitive interface. It supports all common audio and video formats, and has an equalizer and playlist management. Cabin Media Player is free and open source software, released under the GNU General Public License.
The latest Cabin Media Player for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know about these updates? Here they are:
Cabin Media Player ANDROID App Summary
Panasonic Avionics Corporation has developed the Cabin Media Player for Android. You can find it under the Entertainment category on Play Store. Since its inception, Cabin Media Player has got over 23876+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 1.0 rating and the latest version of it is 2.0
The latest update of Cabin Media Player is Tuesday, July 9, 2019 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Cabin Media Player App Overview and Details
Cabin Media Player is a video player application for airline passengers to provide them the ability to stream movies and other “digitally-protected” media content to their Android devices from an airline’s wireless In-Flight Entertainment portal. This application is required by some airlines for proper media playback and should be downloaded prior to boarding.
Features of Cabin Media Player for PC
10 Feature List from the Cabin Media Player:
1. Video playback of popular file formats
2. Audio playback of popular file formats
3. AirPlay and Chromecast support for streaming to external devices
4. Picture viewing mode
5. Support for playlists
6. Create and manage your own playlists
7. Download videos for offline playback
8. Share videos with fellow passengers
9. Rate and review videos
10. Access to exclusive content
Install “Cabin Media Player” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Cabin Media Player on your PC isn’t that difficult if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Cabin Media Player on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- The Play Store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Cabin Media Player and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Cabin Media Player as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Cabin Media Player On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Panasonic Avionics Corporation|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, July 9, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Cabin Media Player?
Overall, the Cabin Media Player application is a great tool for anyone who wants to have an easy way to manage and play their music. The interface is straightforward and easy to use, and the ability to create and manage playlists is a great feature. The only downside is that the app does not currently support any other audio formats besides MP3, but hopefully this will be added in a future update.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Cabin Media Player for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent Cabin Media Player Reviews
We refer the ownership of This Cabin Media Player to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Cabin Media Player and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Cabin Media Player. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Cabin Media Player.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.