BOSS Tuner is a world-renowned manufacturer of guitar and bass effects pedals. Its products are used by some of the world’s most famous musicians, including Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton, and Eddie Van Halen. Boss Tuner’s pedals are known for their quality, durability, and innovative designs. The company’s flagship product, the T-Rex, is a pedal that allows guitarists to create a variety of sounds, including distortion, delay, and reverb.
The technical specifications of the BOSS Tuner for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
BOSS Tuner ANDROID App Summary
BOSS Tuner was developed by Roland Corporation and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download BOSS Tuner from Google Play Store under the Music & Audio category. The latest version of BOSS Tuner is 1.1.0 on Play store with total users of 2666727. The BOSS Tuner app has a user rating of 4.4 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the BOSS Tuner is Friday, October 20, 2017. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the BOSS Tuner on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install BOSS Tuner For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the BOSS Tuner using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the BOSS Tuner on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for BOSS Tuner here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||BOSS Tuner On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Roland Corporation|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Friday, October 20, 2017|
|Get it On:|
Features of BOSS Tuner for PC
1. Chromatic tuning technology
4. Easy to use
5. Highly accurate
6. Intuitive interface
7. Fast and responsive
8. Supports a wide range of instruments
9. Customizable settings
BOSS Tuner App Overview and Details
The BOSS Tuner app brings BOSS’s trusted and world-renowned chromatic tuning technology to Android mobile devices. Available as a free download, the convenient app features the familiar look and intuitive display style of the best-selling TU-3 / TU-3W pedal tuner. Using the mic in your Android device, you can tune a guitar, bass and other instruments like violin, cello, brass, etc.
– Provides hands-free chromatic tuning for a variety of instruments
– Audible reference pitch function for tuning by ear
– Supports horizontal screen to enlarge meter view
– Tuning range: A#0 (29.14 Hz)–G8 (6,271.93 Hz)
– Tuning accuracy: +/- 1 cent
– Newsfeed for the latest BOSS info
Find more BOSS tuner products at:
Whats New In this BOSS Tuner?
– It corresponds to the latest OS (Android 7).
– Improved sensitivity adjustment.
– Added skin of TU-3W. You can also select existing skin (TU-3).
– Added the function to switch the status of Auto-Lock on the main screen.
– Added push notification function.
Overall, the BOSS Tuner app is a great tool for any musician. It is user-friendly and provides accurate tuning for a variety of instruments. It is also affordable and easy to use. Whether you are a beginner or a professional, the BOSS Tuner app is a great choice for all your tuning needs.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the BOSS Tuner on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent BOSS Tuner Reviews
The “note” it shows changes all pver the place, and the needle is constantly jumping between sharp and flat. Exactly like the actual boss tuner from my experience
This is exactly what I wanted in a tuner. I play a note and it tells me exactly where I’m at. Most other apps only let you tune in preset tunings so this is especially useful if you use a lot of odd or rare tunings.
Best tuner for Android,perfect pitch every tuning
Good tuner but needs an update for the larger pixel 7 screen. The tuner lights no longer line up with the background properly
Accurate and simple to use. Too bad the graphics is out of alignment with the phone in portrait mode.
Good tuner. No ads.
Indicators are misaligned
Does what it says on the tin!
The best tuner I’ve ever come across. I’ve seen many others but this is the best so far. Kudos to the creator of this.
Free Tuner it Works! Roland what more to say thank You!! Boss Roland 👍❤️
We refer the ownership of This BOSS Tuner to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for BOSS Tuner and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the BOSS Tuner. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the BOSS Tuner.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.