Blood card is a card game for two to four players, ages 10 and up. It is a game of strategy, bluffing, and chance. Players take turns drawing cards from a deck and playing them, trying to get rid of their cards as quickly as possible. The first player to get rid of all their cards (or with the least amount of cards) wins the game.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Blood Card for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Blood Card For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Blood Card for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Blood Card.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Blood Card on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Blood Card and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Blood Card on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Blood Card On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Pixel Cattle Games|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, November 26, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Blood Card ANDROID App Summary
The Blood Card was developed by the popular developer agency named Pixel Cattle Games. They have the Blood Card in the Card category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 4387 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.8 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Blood Card latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Tuesday, November 26, 2019 was the last date the Blood Card was updated with new features. If you want to use the Blood Card on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Blood Card using the emulator later on.
Blood Card App Overview and Details
Blood Card combines elements of roguelike and deckbuilding. During the game, you shall strive ahead, gathering cards to build a unique deck and use it to defeat the enemies getting in your way. You will have to choose between escaping or try to defeat Death, who is relentlessly pursuing you.
● Unique playing rules
In Blood Card, your life value is equal to the number of cards in your draw pile. When you get hurt for one damage, you have to discard one card. If you have no cards left, the game is over.
● Three distinct zones
The final boss keeps chasing after you, and you can try to beat it at any time you want. Maybe you can get help from your monstrous enemies.
● Flexible progression
The game sets up different encounters and events: monsters, Elites, stores, etc. You get to decide when you want to encounter them – if at all.
● Infinite possibilities
There is no class restricting which card is available and which is not. Once unlocked, a card can appear at any time. A variety of magic combos and unknown dark arts is waiting for you to be discovered and exploited!
● More than 230 cards are available, with over 40 events. 10 bosses and 60 different kind of monsters allows for more than one hundred random battles.
● A formidable and interesting monster challenge mode, custom mode and daily challenge mode.
● Randomly generated card rewards and monster encounters.
Language: English, 日本語, 한국어, 简体中文, 繁體中文, polski, Русский, Português-Brasil, français, Deutsch.
Features of Blood Card for PC
1. Blood Card is a unique hybrid of roguelike and deckbuilding elements.
2. You will need to carefully strategize in order to progress through the game.
3. The game features randomly generated dungeons, providing replayability.
4. You will need to collect powerful cards to build your deck.
5. Blood Card features turn-based strategic gameplay.
6. There are various enemy types that you will need to defeat.
7. You can upgrade your cards as you progress through the game.
8. Blood Card has an immersive and dark atmosphere.
9. The game is challenging yet rewarding.
10. Blood Card is a must-play for fans of roguelikes and deckbuilding games.
Whats New In this Blood Card?
The Blood Card application is a great way to keep track of your blood donations and make sure that you are always eligible to donate. This is a great way to help out your community and make sure that you are always able to help out when needed.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Blood Card of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Blood Card Reviews
Can’t reach the end, played many games with this logic. Dice are loaded against you, house eventually wins every time. Gets old fast.
Nice splash screen. But want to play the 4$ game I bought.
NGL this game is truly awesome, with a lot of card and wincon, u are also can do an awesome epic comeback, keep updating and adding some card and characters.
This game will not work on my phone.
Not bad. Add more classes and you have a great game. I’ll gladly pay.keep up the good work.
Absolutely phenomenal new take on the “Slay the Spire” genre, so many fresh ideas with this one and finally a well done pixel art card game. 11/10 can’t recommend enough if you’re into card games.
Fun and addictive. This game reminds me of Darkest Dungeon and that’s a good thing. Blood Card seems to be more forgiving with the added “cheat” menu, which is a welcome feature. Very enjoyable, it keeps you coming back
This is a really good deckbuilder with strong potential. There are a couple of “well, there was just nothing I could do about that” balance issues on both sides, (both for and against you, basically) that really wreck the experience when they happen, but I’d absolutely recommend trying this, at the very least.
This game has no right to be this fun. I would give it 5* if there wasn’t an easily replicated bug that makes you lose a card slot and the card you were using in it. To avoid it, never drag an attack card to an enemy, hold so that the enemy info pops up, and then drag it back down to the hand. The card will turn invisible and that’s when you know you’ve glitched it. Drag the arrow back up at the enemy to attack or you’ll lose the card and a slot. Other than that, it’s my favorite card game.
We refer the ownership of This Blood Card to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Blood Card and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Blood Card. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Blood Card.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.