Battleship Apollo is a game for two players. Each player has a fleet of ships, which they can place on a grid. The aim of the game is to sink all of the opponent’s ships. The game is played in turns, with each player taking a turn to attack the other player’s ships. The first player to sink all of the opponent’s ships is the winner.
This article is all about helping you get to know the BATTLESHIP APOLLO for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download BATTLESHIP APOLLO For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the BATTLESHIP APOLLO on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the BATTLESHIP APOLLO, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the BATTLESHIP APOLLO app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
BATTLESHIP APOLLO ANDROID App Summary
Under the Strategy category on Google Play store, BATTLESHIP APOLLO has over 161272 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Parallel Space Inc has developed the BATTLESHIP APOLLO and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 1.75.0.
Until this latest version, BATTLESHIP APOLLO has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 2.8. This latest version was last updated on Monday, September 6, 2021 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the BATTLESHIP APOLLO on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||BATTLESHIP APOLLO On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Parallel Space Inc|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Monday, September 6, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Features of BATTLESHIP APOLLO for PC
1. Experience epic space combat on a grand scale
2. Create your own war ship and equip it with a variety of weapons and upgrades
3. Do battle with a wide variety of enemy ships, each with their own strengths and weaknesses
4. Explore a huge open world, with plenty of side missions and objectives to discover
5. Make use of a variety of special abilities to gain an edge in battle
6. Upgrade your ship and crew as you progress through the game
7. Customize your ship to suit your own play style
8. Pit your skills against other players in online multiplayer battles
9. Enjoy gorgeous visuals and an immersive soundscape
10. A challenging and addictive gaming experience
BATTLESHIP APOLLO App Overview and Details
EXPERIENCE EPIC SPACE COMBAT
In BATTLESHIP APOLLO, you create your war ship and equip it by choosing among countless of options for weapons, support fighters, and other special abilities. You will bring your Battleship to combat in a variety of scenarios against cunning, tactical, unpredictable human opponents. Your daily combat efforts will add up to significant rewards over time, with new areas, new Battleships, new abilities and special events making themselves available as you progress.
BATTLESHIP APOLLO respects your time, with instant load times and quick combat that usually resolves within a few minutes. At the same time, it allows you to spend as much time as you want in the game, without artificial progress walls. We have taken special care to remove superfluous Real Time Strategy elements, while still keeping what’s important to maintain tactical depth.
Two hundred years have passed since the beginning of colonization and the events of Hades’ Star. The Hades Galaxy is now more unstable than ever.
Obsessed with being the first to uncover the deepest secrets of the Universe, the Corporations are spending vast resources to gain the slightest technological advantages.
Massive Battleships, bigger than anything seen before, are being built in shipyards all around the Galaxy.
As one of many Battleship Commanders, you have a critical role to play in the War ahead.
– Control massive Battleships, each with their own special ability, and customize them with countless options for weapons and modules.
– Pick from numerous units and strategies to achieve victory in diverse combat situations against real players.
– Make visible progress with your fleet and technology over weeks, months and years.
– Organize with other players in Corporations to share knowledge and progress together.
– Play at your own pace: Nobody will unfairly steal your resources or progress while you are offline.
Whats New In this BATTLESHIP APOLLO?
The BATTLESHIP APOLLO application is a great tool for anyone who wants to learn about or play the classic game of Battleship. The app is easy to use and navigate, and provides a wealth of information about the game, including its history, rules, and tips for playing. The app is also a great way to connect with other Battleship fans around the world.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the BATTLESHIP APOLLO of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent BATTLESHIP APOLLO Reviews
I like the game nice Good control good graphic this the best game have played
Its close to being a good game but unfortunately match making is bad. Feels like early access imbalance but the game is long abandoned. Haven’t been updated since 2021
Decent concept but very boring after 10 minutes you’re just starting at a screen waiting for someone to never come and join a battle.
So bad for being new
Why do people even hate this AND LORD KNOWWSS They worked hard for this game Honestly i like kind of these games.
Fun game…match battles take too long to connect.
I like it very very much it is challenging and difficult sometimes but for star ship fans like myself it can be very fun to play
It’s like playing chess but all your pieces are retarded
LOVE this game! I hate that its a dead game with no updates for over a year. The 2 stars is purely because the prices for in app purchases are priced as if this is one of the hottest games on the market with the promise of huge updates down the road. After already buying both starter packs, the price of those crystals is not attractive at all. In Hades Star you can get like 600 crystals for $7. Here is 300 for $20. The Delta laser I wanted is 250. Nope.
The game is great. The downside, hardly any one plays it
We refer the ownership of This BATTLESHIP APOLLO to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for BATTLESHIP APOLLO and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the BATTLESHIP APOLLO. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the BATTLESHIP APOLLO.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.