Awarefy is a self-care app that helps you manage your mental health by providing Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) tools and resources. The app includes a mood tracker, thought record, and goal setting features to help you track your progress and identify patterns in your thoughts and behavior. Additionally, Awarefy offers a community forum where you can connect with other users and share your experiences.
The technical specifications of the Awarefy – CBT & ACT Self-Care for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
- 1 Awarefy – CBT & ACT Self-Care ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Awarefy – CBT & ACT Self-Care App Overview and Details
- 3 Features of Awarefy – CBT & ACT Self-Care for PC
- 4 How To Install & Download Awarefy – CBT & ACT Self-Care For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 5 Whats New In this Awarefy – CBT & ACT Self-Care?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Awarefy – CBT & ACT Self-Care Reviews
Awarefy – CBT & ACT Self-Care ANDROID App Summary
Awarefy – CBT & ACT Self-Care was developed by Hakali Inc. and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Awarefy – CBT & ACT Self-Care from Google Play store under the Health & Fitness category. The latest version of Awarefy – CBT & ACT Self-Care is 7.0.11 on Play store with total users of 66522. The Awarefy – CBT & ACT Self-Care app has a user rating of 1.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Awarefy – CBT & ACT Self-Care is Monday, November 7, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Awarefy – CBT & ACT Self-Care on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Awarefy – CBT & ACT Self-Care App Overview and Details
Awarefy is a self-care app dedicated to helping hone your spirit. Based on CBT (Cognitive behavioral therapy) and ACT (Acceptance and Commitment Therapy), the user of the CBT app contributes to approaching your desired self.
With this CBT app, you will be recording your thoughts and emotions as a mood journal, granting new insights as you organize your emotions and make sense of your mind.
Also included with the CBT app are over 200 different audio guides supervised by CBT (Cognitive behavioral therapy) and ACT (Acceptance commitment therapy) professional experts, featuring a variety of mindfulness meditations, mental training regimens, CBT work, anti-stress activity, coping with anxiety, and more to achieve self-love, and to increase motivation.
## Awarefy’s Foundational Research Background – CBT and ACT
Awarefy strives to be not just any self-care app, but one that is evidence-based, designed, and supervised based on research produced in collaboration with the Behavioral Medicine/Hiroaki Kumano Laboratory in Waseda University.
The conversational scenarios featured in the app incorporate techniques from Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) that are practiced in real-world counseling and psychotherapy.
1. Check-ins and Check-outs
Each morning and evening, you can record your mental and physical condition in various ways. These can include the general ups and downs of your body/mental condition and more.
ABLE TO USE AS:
– moods in depression and anxiety
– keep being sober
– maintain motivation
– daily affirmations
– recovery record
2. Emotion Notes
Emotion notes offer you a place where you can record any incidents that emotionally stirred you up in any way and be honest about your feelings in a safe, private environment.
ABLE TO USE AS:
– mood tracker, mood journal
– anxiety tracker
– mindset process
– thought diary
3. To-be Lists
Unlike your typical ToDo list, which outlines what “should” or “must be done.To-Be Lists are about defining what you want to be on a given day. Later, you reflect on what you’ve accomplished.
Repertories are where you can compile coping mechanisms that work best for you. For dealing with stress, depression or anxiety, as well as ways to mentally take care of yourself. As your repertories grow, the number of tools for you to destress will also increase.
5. Self-care Notes
Self-care notes let you record coping techniques and self-care that you’ve performed. The changes in your feelings before and after are then visualized by the app to help you find coping techniques that best suit you. Take your time with your recovery.
ABLE TO USE AS:
– therapy journal, mood journal
– antistress notebook
6. Weekly Reports
Each week, Awarefy delivers an analyzing report that you’ve recorded in the previous seven days. These reports help make you aware of any emotional trends and fluctuations that you may be exhibiting to better reflect on yourself and the week’s events.
7. Audio Guides
We offer a library of over 200 educational guides covering a wide range of topics. These contents are produced under expert supervision, including psychologists of CBT (Cognitive behavioral therapy) and ACT (Acceptance and Commitment Therapy), mental wellness experts and mindfulness coaches.
8. Self Relationship Assessments
Our pride and joy psychology assessment chart of personal relationships you have with yourself.
## Important Usage Advisory
Awarefy was not created with the intent to diagnose, treat, or otherwise prevent any specific kind of illness or disability. Those who are ill (depression, anxiety, panic, and so on) or taking medication can use Awarefy more effectively by first consulting with a physician, pharmacist, or counselor.
Features of Awarefy – CBT & ACT Self-Care for PC
1. Helps you learn about and manage your emotions
2. Gives you tools to cope with stress and anxiety
3. Helps you understand and change negative thinking patterns
4. Encourages you to set goals and track your progress
5. Provides support and guidance from a community of like-minded people
6. Helps you find balance in your life
7. Teaches you how to meditate and relax
8. Offers affirmations and positive quotes to uplift your mood
9. Gives you access to articles, videos, and other resources on self-care
10. Helps you customize your own self-care plan
How To Install & Download Awarefy – CBT & ACT Self-Care For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Awarefy – CBT & ACT Self-Care for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Awarefy – CBT & ACT Self-Care.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Awarefy – CBT & ACT Self-Care on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Awarefy – CBT & ACT Self-Care and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Awarefy – CBT & ACT Self-Care on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Awarefy – CBT & ACT Self-Care On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Hakali Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Monday, November 7, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Awarefy – CBT & ACT Self-Care?
– [Improvements] – Improved the performance and stability
Awarefy is a great tool for those who want to improve their mental health and well-being. The app provides users with information on CBT and ACT self-care techniques, as well as tips on how to implement these techniques into their daily lives. The app is easy to use and is a great resource for anyone looking to improve their mental health.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Awarefy – CBT & ACT Self-Care on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent Awarefy – CBT & ACT Self-Care Reviews
自分の行動を振り返るきっかけになっていて、毎日欠かさず使っています。 メインの機能の他にも様々なコンテンツがあり、心を穏やかに仕事や日常生活を充実させたい方におすすめです。 Good for revise myself at the end of the day or at the moment of having some uncomfortable feelings. Definitely recommended to control myself in a healthy and reasonable way.
It is good to keep a daily record of your feelings and actions as a check-in/check-out, so that you can look back on them in a weekly report and review yourself objectively. It can also be used as metacognitive training. You can also set goals and become aware of what you want to be, and reflect on your values. It is also easy to use mindfulness sound sources. The program is supervised by experts in cognitive behavioral therapy and acceptance commitment therapy, it’s nice for use.
We refer the ownership of This Awarefy – CBT & ACT Self-Care to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Awarefy – CBT & ACT Self-Care and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Awarefy – CBT & ACT Self-Care. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Awarefy – CBT & ACT Self-Care.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.