To understand aviation weather, one must be familiar with two key concepts: METARs and TAFs. METARs, or Meteorological Terminal Aerodrome Reports, are routine weather reports issued by airports. TAFs, or Terminal Aerodrome Forecasts, are more detailed forecasts that take into account a variety of factors to give pilots a better idea of what to expect in the coming hours. Both METARs and TAFs are essential for safe and successful flying.
The latest Aviation weather – METAR & TAF for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know about these updates? Here they are:
- 1 Aviation weather – METAR & TAF ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Aviation weather – METAR & TAF App Overview and Details
- 3 Features of Aviation weather – METAR & TAF for PC
- 4 Install “Aviation weather – METAR & TAF” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
- 5 Whats New In this Aviation weather – METAR & TAF?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Aviation weather – METAR & TAF Reviews
Aviation weather – METAR & TAF ANDROID App Summary
flugbetrieb.com has developed the Aviation weather – METAR & TAF for Android. You can find it under the Weather category on Play Store. Since its inception, Aviation weather – METAR & TAF has got over 99615+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.5 rating and the latest version of it is 3.4.2
The latest update of Aviation weather – METAR & TAF is Monday, June 20, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Aviation weather – METAR & TAF App Overview and Details
The aviation weather app enables local and global aviation weather reports to be called up reliably and quickly. The METAR and TAF messages are displayed in decoded form. Individual stations can be saved in the favorites list. All units are configurable in the settings and can be adapted to your own needs.
The map view also provides a better overview of the flying weather for a planned route.
A must-have for pilots of general aviation.
Features of Aviation weather – METAR & TAF for PC
1. Get local and global aviation weather reports
2. Get wind, precipitation, and temperature information
3. Get information on airport conditions
4. Get information on flight conditions
5. Get information on ATC conditions
6. Get information on weather conditions at your destination
7. Get information on pilot reports
8. Get information on METARs and TAFs
9. Get information on NOTAMs
10. Get information on aircraft performance in different weather conditions
Install “Aviation weather – METAR & TAF” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Aviation weather – METAR & TAF on your PC isn’t that difficult if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Aviation weather – METAR & TAF on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- The Play Store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Aviation weather – METAR & TAF and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Aviation weather – METAR & TAF as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Aviation weather – METAR & TAF On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Monday, June 20, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Aviation weather – METAR & TAF?
Fix: Fahrenheit decimal places
Fix: Some performance improvements
Fix: Some airports do not receive any meta data
New: Settings for 12h/24h added
Fix: dark theme
– connection fixes for older devices
– dark theme support added
please report errors to [email protected]
Many thanks for your feedback
In short, the Aviation weather – METAR & TAF application is a great tool for pilots to have in their cockpits. It gives them quick and easy access to the most up-to-date weather information, which can be crucial when making decisions about flight planning.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Aviation weather – METAR & TAF for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent Aviation weather – METAR & TAF Reviews
METAR always outdated compared with other apps . In an ideal world the map would be selectable showing e.g. lowest cloud base,visibility of wind instead of VFR etc . That and up to date METAR would give 5 stars.
Perfect program I have interested
Uses more than 10× as much app tracking as my next worst intrusive app.
works with METARS, NOT WITH TAFs??
Convenient but does not update. Needs a manual refresh button. Sorry but I will remove this one.
Not updating with current data. Sometimes as much as 3 hours old.
Useless freezing app.. ever since I downloaded it, it has not worked even once
metar history is not available, for example for 6 to 9 hours ago
We refer the ownership of This Aviation weather – METAR & TAF to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Aviation weather – METAR & TAF and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Aviation weather – METAR & TAF. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Aviation weather – METAR & TAF.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.