An Aviation Notice to Airmen (NOTAM) is a notice filed with an aviation authority to alert aircraft pilots of potential hazards along a flight route or at a location that could affect the safety of the flight.
A NOTAM may be issued for many reasons, including but not limited to:
-Construction or repair work on a runway or taxiway
-Temporary changes in the status of navigational aids
-Closure of an airport
-Weather conditions that could affect flight safety
Pilots are responsible for checking NOTAMs before flight to ensure they are aware of any potential hazards.
So, you want to download the Aviation NOTAMs for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Aviation NOTAMs ANDROID App Summary
The Aviation NOTAMs is listed under the Maps & Navigation category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Aviation NOTAMs is flugbetrieb.com. The current version of Aviation NOTAMs is 2.5.1 with a total user count of 27154 and an overall user rating of 4.5.
Thursday, February 24, 2022 was the last date the Aviation NOTAMs was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Aviation NOTAMs For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Aviation NOTAMs on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Aviation NOTAMs to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Aviation NOTAMs. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Aviation NOTAMs on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Aviation NOTAMs on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Aviation NOTAMs On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Maps & Navigation|
|Updated on:||Thursday, February 24, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Aviation NOTAMs App Overview and Details
Easy and fast NOTAM briefing for pilots of general aviation directly on the smartphone or tablet.
After entering the route, the relevant NOTAMs (notice to airmen) are displayed both as a list and on the map.
VFR and IFR NOTAMs are shown.
No guarantee of correctness. Please report errors to [email protected]
Features of Aviation NOTAMs for PC
1. Easy and fast NOTAM briefing for pilots of general aviation directly on the smartphone or tablet.
2. All the information pilots need to know about NOTAMs in one place.
3. A user-friendly interface that makes it easy to find the information you need.
4. The ability to search for specific NOTAMs by keyword.
5. The ability to filter NOTAMs by aircraft type, airport, or airspace.
6. The ability to bookmark NOTAMs for easy reference later.
7. The ability to share NOTAMs with other pilots via email or social media.
8. The ability to receive push notifications when new or updated NOTAMs are issued.
9. The ability to view NOTAMs offline, even without an Internet connection.
10. A 30-day free trial, with no obligation to purchase.
Whats New In this Aviation NOTAMs?
new: 24H/12H settings added
fix: dark theme
connection fixes for older devices
map display improved
The Aviation NOTAMs application is a great tool for pilots and aviation enthusiasts. It is a quick and easy way to access NOTAMs, which are important safety information for pilots. The app is well designed and easy to use. It is a valuable resource for anyone interested in aviation.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Aviation NOTAMs on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
Recent Aviation NOTAMs Reviews
Unusable. I tried creating a flight KORD to KCMH and every single notams are thrown together, have a dropdown you need to click to read, AND most don’t even show the original txt, meaning we don’t even know which station generated it.
Very good ap easy and functional 😍
The app works ok, but you cannot show the map without creating a route and small airfields cannot be picked as start/end of a route. Additionally the app is hardly usable when android is in dark mode, the font color is black on a black background.
Just installed this. Looks simple and intuitive to use. Easy quick way to check NOTAMS.
I really like the map and simplicty of the display… Very quick response by developer to a reported bug which was fixed within hours…!
We refer the ownership of This Aviation NOTAMs to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Aviation NOTAMs and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Aviation NOTAMs. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Aviation NOTAMs.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.