Atlas One is a powerful, yet easy-to-use, cloud-based platform that helps businesses manage their operations more effectively. It offers a suite of tools to streamline processes, improve communication and collaboration, and track performance. Atlas One is designed to help businesses improve their bottom line by making their operations more efficient and productive.
Installing and using the Atlas One for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Atlas One ANDROID App Summary
Atlas One has developed the Atlas One application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Travel & Local category on Play Store. Atlas One has over 11343 users with a great 2.1 rating overall. The latest version of Atlas One is currently 2.9.
The latest upstate time of the Atlas One is Thursday, August 25, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Atlas One on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Atlas One App Overview and Details
Atlas One is a hyper-local public safety app that connects you with nearby cities and public safety agencies. As you go through your daily life, Atlas One will send you alerts and notifications if you or your loved ones are in harm’s way. Using Atlas One, you can connect and engage with your local government agencies, view safety alerts and crime in your neighborhood, access interactive content such as blogs, news, directories, maps, and much more!
Features of Atlas One for PC
1. Atlas One connects you with nearby cities and public safety.
2. Atlas One allows you to share your location with friends and family.
3. Atlas One provides real-time updates on local weather and traffic conditions.
4. Atlas One offers a comprehensive database of local resources and emergency contacts.
5. Atlas One allows you to create custom safety profiles for yourself and your family.
6. Atlas One provides instant access to local 911 and emergency services.
7. Atlas One offers a panic button feature for emergency situations.
8. Atlas One allows you to easily report suspicious activity and crimes in your area.
9. Atlas One provides a wealth of safety tips and resources for staying safe in your community.
10. Atlas One is a free app available for download on iOS and Android devices.
|App Name:||Atlas One On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Atlas One|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Thursday, August 25, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Atlas One On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Atlas One on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Atlas One. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Atlas One, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Atlas One?
We update the Atlas One app as often as possible to make it faster and more reliable for you. Here are some of the enhancements you’ll find in the latest update:
• Now you can receive notifications in real-time on all sorts of public safety activities as you make your way around town.
• Performance improvements.
The Atlas One application is a great tool for managing your finances and keeping track of your spending. It is easy to use and has a lot of features that can help you stay on top of your finances. Overall, the Atlas One application is a great way to manage your money and your spending.
Did the guide help you download and install the Atlas One for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Atlas One, let us know below.
Recent Atlas One Reviews
Appears company either went out of business or discontinued the app. Every time I try it I now get “HTTP 401 Unauthorized” warnings. Too bad because it was a good app when it was working.
Saw the recommendation for this app and tried it. Never thought I cared but it’s nice to tap in and see what all the sirens are about, more importantly, if trouble is near by. Great app!
13 crimes in my area based on another app but this app gives me not one report. Not one notification.
It’s OK. Our police dept is corrupt. Why they use it I don’t know. They only post minor stuff or if they need help finding someone. They used to use the neighbors app, now they are using The breaking now page on Facebook. Nice thing there…it’s run by EMTs that are disgruntled against secretive police. They post every thing there. Anything that comes thru there scanner or dispatch. ATLAS ONE IM AFRAID TO SAY IS IN ACTIVE. ONLY A FEW POSTS A WEEK.
Great Apps For Local Police Notifications. 🚔
Love it , it’s help to know what’s going on in your town
Had to uninstall. App completely froze when opened and wouldn’t work.
I can’t even create an account when I try, what a joke
Can’t sign up….just sucks
Terrible app. Can’t change pw and no support to help.
We refer the ownership of This Atlas One to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Atlas One and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Atlas One. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Atlas One.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.