Looking for the best trails for hiking, biking, and running? Look no further than AllTrails! AllTrails is the leading trail-finding app, with over 100,000 trails across the United States and Canada. Whether you’re looking for an easy day hike or a multi-day backpacking trip, AllTrails has a trail for you.
This article is all about helping you get to know the AllTrails: Hike, Bike & Run for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||AllTrails: Hike, Bike & Run On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||AllTrails, LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, December 7, 2022|
|Get it On:|
- 1 AllTrails: Hike, Bike & Run ANDROID App Summary
- 2 How To Install & Download AllTrails: Hike, Bike & Run For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 3 Features of AllTrails: Hike, Bike & Run for PC
- 4 AllTrails: Hike, Bike & Run App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this AllTrails: Hike, Bike & Run?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent AllTrails: Hike, Bike & Run Reviews
AllTrails: Hike, Bike & Run ANDROID App Summary
The AllTrails: Hike, Bike & Run was developed by the popular developer agency named AllTrails, LLC. They have the AllTrails: Hike, Bike & Run in the Health & Fitness category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 16.4.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 21213264 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.8 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With AllTrails: Hike, Bike & Run latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Wednesday, December 7, 2022 was the last date the AllTrails: Hike, Bike & Run was updated with new features. If you want to use the AllTrails: Hike, Bike & Run on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the AllTrails: Hike, Bike & Run using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download AllTrails: Hike, Bike & Run For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the AllTrails: Hike, Bike & Run using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the AllTrails: Hike, Bike & Run on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for AllTrails: Hike, Bike & Run here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of AllTrails: Hike, Bike & Run for PC
1. AllTrails is your companion and guide to the outdoors.
2. Find detailed maps of over 50,000 trails.
3. Get directions, reviews, and photos for each trail.
4. Save your favorite trails and access them offline.
5. Record your hikes, runs, and walks with GPS.
6. Share your photos and trip reports with the community.
7. Find trails near you and around the world.
8. Filter trails by length, difficulty, and activity.
9. Get real-time trail conditions and weather forecasts.
10. Upgrade to premium for access to exclusive features.
AllTrails: Hike, Bike & Run App Overview and Details
Whether you hike, bike, run, or walk, AllTrails is your companion and guide to the outdoors. Find detailed reviews and inspiration from a community of trail-goers like you. We’ll help you plan, live, and share your outdoor adventures.
AllTrails offers more than a running app or fitness activity tracker. It’s built on the idea that the outside isn’t a place to seek, but rather a part of us all. Custom route planning helps you search for dog-friendly, kid-friendly, stroller-friendly, or wheelchair-friendly trails, and more.
◆ Discover trails: Search over 400,000 trails around the world by location, interest, skill level, and more.
◆ Plan your next adventure: Get in-depth trail info, from reviews to conditions to GPS driving directions — and save your favorite trails for later.
◆ Stay on course: Stick to your planned route or chart your own course with confidence when you navigate on the trail.
◆ Grow your community: Celebrate outdoor adventures and find inspiration by connecting with trail-goers like you.
◆ Share your outdoor adventures: Easily post trails and activities on Facebook, Instagram, or WhatsApp.
Discover trails that fit your nature. Trails for workout planners, hikers, walkers, mountain bikers, trail runners, and casual cyclists. Whether you’re pushing your limits or pushing a stroller, there’s something out there for everyone. Let AllTrails help you find it.
► Do more outdoors with AllTrails+ ►
Spend less time figuring out where you want to be, and more time enjoying where you are. With offline maps, wrong-turn alerts, and extra safety and planning features, your annual subscription gives you more tools for more adventures.
◆ Search by distance from you to find the closest trails.
◆ Stay informed with live route planner details like air quality, pollen, and light pollution.
◆ Unplug completely or pack a backup with printed maps.
◆ Download offline maps ahead of time and track your GPS location, even with no cell service.
◆ Keep loved ones in the loop with Lifeline.
◆ Prepare for the hills ahead: Follow topo maps and trail maps in 3D.
◆ Focus on the view, not the map, with wrong-turn alerts.
◆ Get satellite weather with real-time map details.
◆ Record your activity with stats and photos of your favorite hiking trails.
◆ Stay on track: automatically export your records to the Apple Health app.
◆ Give back: AllTrails donates a portion of every subscription to 1% for the Planet.
◆ Explore ad-free: Remove occasional ads by subscribing
Whether you’re geocaching in a national park, browsing bucket-list mountain bike routes, or planning a trail run to clear your head, AllTrails+ makes the great outdoors even greater.
Whats New In this AllTrails: Hike, Bike & Run?
Thanks for using AllTrails! This update includes:
• Community just got more interactive with the ability to comment on posts!
• Stay up to date on activity in your community with notifications when other trail-goers send a follow request or interact with your post(s)
• Enhanced map styling allows you to view your current location along the Elevation Chart in Navigator
• Minor bug fixes
AllTrails is a great way to find new trails to hike, bike, and run. The app is easy to use and provides a lot of information about each trail. The community is also very active, which makes it a great way to meet new people who share your interests.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the AllTrails: Hike, Bike & Run of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent AllTrails: Hike, Bike & Run Reviews
I have had great experiences in 2022 thanks to the info on AllTrails
very accurate and informal
New UI color pallets is really weird, using of green has low contrast, less distinguishable tags. The overall accessibility become worse with the new design.
I’ve been using the pro version for years. Generally pleased but always some issues. 1. Can only choose rectangle shaped maps to download. 2. Can’t choose map resolution. I worked around these issues until one day years worth of downloaded maps disappeared. The Alltrails folder on my the phone’s microsd card was empty. Advice from support was to delete then reinstall the app, and download the maps again. This time there was no option to download to the sd card. Why? I tried GAIA and paid for pro
it is so easy to use and this app is good if you go on a lot of hikes
I mean, it’s okay but most of the work is done by the community. With the free version I’ve been left in the middle nowhere without a map numerous times even when you’ve loaded the map before heading to the trail. It’s great for finding public trails but not much better then Google maps to find the park them search for a trail map. For me, the value isn’t there and after having used the sun to navigate a few times I’m pretty upset any functionally is hidden behind a ransom.
expensive. but good.
Sasha solesbee I sucked several dicks while on the y I’m sasha solesbee I suck several dicks today on this Trail
I love this app. so handy in finding trails! thank you!
We refer the ownership of This AllTrails: Hike, Bike & Run to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for AllTrails: Hike, Bike & Run and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the AllTrails: Hike, Bike & Run. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the AllTrails: Hike, Bike & Run.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.