Acres is a land data and parcel maps app that makes it easy to find and use parcel data. The app includes a searchable database of over 1.2 million parcels across the United States, and users can view parcel maps and data for any address or GPS location. Acres also offers a variety of tools for managing land data, including the ability to create and share custom parcel maps.
The technical specifications of the Acres: Land Data & Parcel Maps for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
- 1 Acres: Land Data & Parcel Maps ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Download & Install Acres: Land Data & Parcel Maps For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 3 Features of Acres: Land Data & Parcel Maps for PC
- 4 Acres: Land Data & Parcel Maps App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this Acres: Land Data & Parcel Maps?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Acres: Land Data & Parcel Maps Reviews
Acres: Land Data & Parcel Maps ANDROID App Summary
Acres: Land Data & Parcel Maps was developed by Acres.co and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Acres: Land Data & Parcel Maps from Google Play Store under the Business category. The latest version of Acres: Land Data & Parcel Maps is 1.0.5 on Play store with total users of 79141. The Acres: Land Data & Parcel Maps app has a user rating of 4.5 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Acres: Land Data & Parcel Maps is Friday, November 18, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Acres: Land Data & Parcel Maps on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Acres: Land Data & Parcel Maps For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Acres: Land Data & Parcel Maps using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Acres: Land Data & Parcel Maps on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Acres: Land Data & Parcel Maps here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Acres: Land Data & Parcel Maps On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Friday, November 18, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Acres: Land Data & Parcel Maps for PC
-Crop Yield Analysis
-Fertilizer Application Planning
-Pest Management Planning
Acres: Land Data & Parcel Maps App Overview and Details
Acres is the ultimate on the go mapping and land analysis tool for landowners, farm managers, land investors, and land real estate professionals. With Acres, property information is transparent and easy to find. Quickly check parcel property lines, owner info, and more while on location. Browse millions of US parcels with 8+ filters, including soil maps, elevation, and crop history. Easily save parcels while on location and share maps from the app.
◆ ACCESS 8+ LAND DATA FILTERS
Select a parcel, view property lines, and evaluate land data, including:
• Owner Info: Property owner names (where available).
• Soil Maps: Soil composition and quality.
• Elevation: Quickly check the range of elevation.
• Vegetation Index: Plant health based on light wave reflection.
• Flood: Identify areas that may be at risk of flooding.
• Crop History: Annual crop coverage gathered via satellite imagery.
• County Rent: Estimates for cash rental rates for cropland and pastureland.
• County Yield: Farmer-reported survey data of annual expected crop yields.
• Property Tax: Recent property taxes where available.
◆ ACCESS AND SHARE LAND DATA ON THE GO
• Save parcels so you can reference them anytime.
• Easily share maps and land data from the app.
• Share your location to access land data on-site.
◆ AVAILABLE ON MOBILE AND DESKTOP
• Acres.co is available on the go or on desktop.
• Check out more features, including custom maps and land for sale, on desktop.
• Upgrade to Premium on desktop for more features.
◆ FEEDBACK AND SUPPORT
Request new features or get help from our team at: [email protected]
Whats New In this Acres: Land Data & Parcel Maps?
The Acres: Land Data & Parcel Maps application is a great way to keep track of your land data and parcel maps. It is user-friendly and easy to use. The app is also affordable and has a free trial. Overall, the Acres: Land Data & Parcel Maps application is a great tool for anyone who needs to keep track of their land data and parcel maps.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Acres: Land Data & Parcel Maps on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent Acres: Land Data & Parcel Maps Reviews
Years out of date.
It was super east to use an gave me exactly what I was looking for.. thank you..!
Very cool, great info!
I want to like this app but for some reason it can not get my location right
On the South side of my property I own 1.18 acres of property past my pole barn equally. My neighbors are trying to take it from me? The fence and gate that you see is too keep them from the treatment and harassment towards us. Our Attorney is gathering and changing everything legally. Thank you for my God 🙏 for seeing good people over bad greedy people. Bless all people who believe.
Not enough information. I couldn’t find nothing in my state NC/SC
I like the app, just wonder the frequency it updates parcels. Quarterly, yearly ? Bought property in April, still shows previous owner 11/28/22
Love it❤️use it all the time hunting
We refer the ownership of This Acres: Land Data & Parcel Maps to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Acres: Land Data & Parcel Maps and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Acres: Land Data & Parcel Maps. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Acres: Land Data & Parcel Maps.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.