Aardman Animator is a British stop-motion animation studio founded in Bristol by Peter Lord and David Sproxton in 1972. Aardman is known for films such as Wallace & Gromit, Chicken Run and Shaun the Sheep. It has produced television series such as Morph, Shaun the Sheep and Timmy Time. It is also known for its work on commercials, music videos and short films.
In this article, we will show you how to download Aardman Animator For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Aardman Animator technical specifications first.
Aardman Animator ANDROID App Summary
Aardman Interactive is the developer of this Aardman Animator application. It is listed under the Entertainment category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 31770+ users of this app. The Aardman Animator app rating is currently 1.3.6.
It was last updated on Thursday, September 1, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Aardman Animator for PC
1. From the world famous Aardman studios
2. Creators of Wallace
3. Easy to use stop-motion animation app
4. Makes it easy to create stop-motion animations
5. Uses your device’s camera to capture frames
6. Includes a library of Aardman characters and props
7. Share your creations with the Aardman community
8. Get feedback and tips from the Aardman team
9. Available for iOS and Android
10. Free to download
|App Name:||Aardman Animator On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Aardman Interactive|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Thursday, September 1, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Aardman Animator For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Aardman Animator on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Aardman Animator on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theAardman Animator in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Aardman Animator on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Aardman Animator running on your computer.
Aardman Animator App Overview and Details
An easy to use stop-motion animation app from the world famous Aardman studios, creators of Wallace & Gromit, Shaun the Sheep, Morph and Chicken Run. Perfect for absolute beginners and pros alike, Aardman Animator has been tried and tested by the experts at Aardman. It’s simple to use, making it easy and fun to bring your own stories to life!
AARDMAN ANIMATOR FEATURES:
· Simple and easy to use interface
· Hints and tips videos to show how to use the app
· Intuitive timeline and tools make animating easy
· Shoot in portrait or landscape
· Onion skinning tool allows you to see previous frames
· Delete, duplicate and move frames
· Record your own dialogue or sound effects
· Fixed or auto focus and exposure
· Use the timer to shoot automatically
· Adjust playback speed to speed up and slow down your animation
· Export your animations as MP4 files
· Share your animations with friends and on social
· Unlockable trophies to collect
Whats New In this Aardman Animator?
Many bug fixes and performance improvements.
Aardman Animator is a great application for anyone who wants to create their own animations. It is user-friendly and has a wide range of features that make it a great tool for both beginners and experienced animators.
This concludes our article on Aardman Animator Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Aardman Animator for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent Aardman Animator Reviews
An extremely simple stop-motion animation app. However, it’s two simple. If there was an option to edit the time of each frame, I would give this app a higher rating. I understand Aardman wants to make a simple app that anyone can learn to use, but editing the time you see each frame as a SECONDARY option can’t be two hard. Other then that, I guess the rotation is a bit scuffed and it’s an overall average app.
Very simple and easy to use app. It doesn’t have a ton of features which I like because it keeps things really simple and straight forward
I think this application this new 🤔🤔
Very good app easy to operate
The app won’t rotate when I rotate my phone and it doesn’t show me how may frames per seconds there are.
Horrible. Worked on a project all day…can’t even upload it. What’s the point of this app?
We refer the ownership of This Aardman Animator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Aardman Animator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Aardman Animator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Aardman Animator.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.