7 Cups is an online therapy and support service. It offers a safe and confidential space for people to talk about their problems and receive support from trained listeners. 7 Cups also has a wide range of resources and articles on mental health and wellbeing.
This article is all about helping you get to know the 7 Cups: Therapy & Support for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
- 1 Download & Install 7 Cups: Therapy & Support For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 2 7 Cups: Therapy & Support ANDROID App Summary
- 3 7 Cups: Therapy & Support App Overview and Details
- 4 Features of 7 Cups: Therapy & Support for PC
- 5 Whats New In this 7 Cups: Therapy & Support?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent 7 Cups: Therapy & Support Reviews
Download & Install 7 Cups: Therapy & Support For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the 7 Cups: Therapy & Support for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the 7 Cups: Therapy & Support.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for 7 Cups: Therapy & Support on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the 7 Cups: Therapy & Support and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the 7 Cups: Therapy & Support on your computer right away.
|App Name:||7 Cups: Therapy & Support On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||7 Cups of Tea|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Thursday, September 22, 2022|
|Get it On:|
7 Cups: Therapy & Support ANDROID App Summary
The 7 Cups: Therapy & Support was developed by the popular developer agency named 7 Cups of Tea. They have the 7 Cups: Therapy & Support in the Health & Fitness category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 5.68.1, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 1497025 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.9 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With 7 Cups: Therapy & Support latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Thursday, September 22, 2022 was the last date the 7 Cups: Therapy & Support was updated with new features. If you want to use the 7 Cups: Therapy & Support on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the 7 Cups: Therapy & Support using the emulator later on.
7 Cups: Therapy & Support App Overview and Details
Feeling worried, sad, stressed or lonely? Need to talk to someone? Download 7 Cups now for FREE anonymous emotional support, therapy & counseling from therapists, trained active listeners & support groups. With easy to use text chats,
7 Cups Online Therapy App Features:
• Chat 1-1 with a listener 24/7
• Find support in online group chat rooms & community forums
• Access online text therapy & counseling with licensed therapists
• Relax with 300 free mindfulness exercises
• Get personalized mental health care with our free wellness test
• Boost your mood, ease your anxiety & help your depression with mindfulness activities
• Learn & grow from short mental health videos
Thousands of people use 7 Cups, winner of the Stanford MedicineX Prize for Healthcare Systems Design, every week to help their anxiety, depression & overall mental health.
Emotional Support & Counseling Online & On Demand:
Feeling stressed, anxious, or depressed? Having relationship problems? Sometimes you need someone to talk to. Finding a therapist or counselor can be time-consuming and expensive, and you can’t always talk to friends, family, or coworkers.
Now you can get emotional support anytime, anywhere with 7 Cups. Get the mental health help you need, fast and free, in a way that fits your life.
We start you on a “growth path” that will encourage and support you as you take daily steps to improve your anxiety, depression & mental heath.
7 Cups Online Therapy & 1-1 Chat in the Media:
Founded by a licensed psychologist, 7 Cups has been featured in LifeHacker (“Technology can help you find someone to chat with about your problems to, or even connect you with a professional that can offer lasting, long-term help”), Medical Daily (“Talking therapy for people on-the-go”), and TechCrunch (“One of the top 8 startups from Y Combinator’s Summer ’13 Demo Day”).
100% Confidential Mental Health Help & Chat:
Remain 100% anonymous. No one will ever know who you are—not even your listeners, counselor or therapist.
7 Cups’ Listeners Care About You:
Our listeners are volunteers. They aren’t getting paid; they’re here because they want to help.
We have over 450,000 trained listeners and licensed therapists to help you. Listeners provide support across 189 countries and in 140 languages. Each listener has a profile with reviews and a list of categories that they specialize in, ranging from panic attacks and bullying to eating disorders, surviving a breakup, and more.
When you find the listener you want, connect instantly via chat. Chat with a new listener each time or pick one and develop a deeper ongoing relationship.
FAST & FREE:
The app is free to download and all listeners are available to chat 100% free. After you download the app, you can start a conversation in less than 60 seconds.
Terms of Service – https://www.7cups.com/Documents/TermsOfService
Features of 7 Cups: Therapy & Support for PC
1. Chat with a trained listener in real-time
2. Get matched with a listener based on your preferences
3. Schedule appointments with your favorite listeners
4. Send and receive messages with listeners
5. Browse through thousands of listeners
6. Rate and review your favorite listeners
7. Connect with listeners from around the world
8. Get help in over 150 topics
9. Support the community by becoming a listener
10. Download the app for free
Whats New In this 7 Cups: Therapy & Support?
– Core performance & security updates
– Chat light mode status bar update
– Group chat avatars restored
– Growth Path modifier list bugfix
7 Cups is a great application for those seeking therapy and support. The app offers a wide range of services, including chat rooms, support groups, and individual counseling. The app is free to download and use, and it is available for both iOS and Android devices. 7 Cups is a great resource for those seeking help with their mental health.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the 7 Cups: Therapy & Support of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent 7 Cups: Therapy & Support Reviews
Idk why people said the app was glitching before. it works fine for me. I got matched to amazing people and love there are supportive here to talk to. I really enjoy this app
What is up with this app?! keeps telling me network failed Uninstall and reinstalled and it tells me the same stupid thing!!!! The app is completely unusable and unstable as an app that supposedly to help you with mental health felt down today and really needed to speak to someone and couldnt just because the app is not working anymorelike it used to!
7 cups is a good place I don’t have issue with that but their app is worst . I recommend going for website rather than wasting your space downloading app
Says my email address is invalid. I tried 3 times to create an account. Thanks for nothing. When you need help you can’t get it. My email is valid.
Bad dont bother with this lousy application tried getting a listener for 4h straight all were unavailable or didn’t answer or offline. If you really need help talk with a doctor and get a psychologist free from recommendation skip paying this app for one its horrible the listeners a fakers they pick who they will listen to I asked multiple people and got no responses this app was better 4 years ago
Please sort out the app! Is extremely hard as a listener to see what your person is saying when half of it is cut off. It’s been like this for a few months now.
after using for more than 2 years now I am finally out of this app thanks
Stupid app. Allows people with no knowledge to give awful advice. Someone on the app told my friends daughter to kill herself because she was suicidal. That influence on a little kid is awful.
Hi! I really do love this app and it has been working greatly UP UNTIL a month ago. It keeps crashing. I can’t scroll up and down without it freezing. The keyboard freezes and lags. It’s SO frustrating. Please help fix it and bring back my beloved 7cups app!
We refer the ownership of This 7 Cups: Therapy & Support to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for 7 Cups: Therapy & Support and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the 7 Cups: Therapy & Support. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the 7 Cups: Therapy & Support.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.