In many cases, the distance between two objects is unknown, making it necessary to measure the distance. There are a variety of methods that can be used to measure distance, including using a ruler or tape measure for short distances, or using a laser distance measure for longer distances. The area of an object is the amount of space that the object occupies. It is often necessary to measure the area of an object in order to calculate other values, such as the amount of material needed to cover the object. There are a variety of methods that can be used to measure area, including using a ruler or tape measure for small areas, or using a laser distance measure for larger areas.
Our goal is to help you get the Distance and area measurement for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
- 1 Distance and area measurement ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Distance and area measurement App Overview and Details
- 3 Features of Distance and area measurement for PC
- 4 Whats New In this Distance and area measurement?
- 5 Download & Install Distance and area measurement For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Distance and area measurement Reviews
Distance and area measurement ANDROID App Summary
The developer of the Distance and area measurement is Second Tech and they’ve done a great job at keeping Distance and area measurement simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Distance and area measurement under Tools of Play Store. Distance and area measurement’s latest version is 1.34 with an impressive user base of over 2396655. Besides, the overall user rating of 3.7 shows how people love Distance and area measurement.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Distance and area measurement is Wednesday, October 12, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Distance and area measurement on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Distance and area measurement App Overview and Details
Distance and area measurement.
Turn this application on and walk or drive around a region to measure its area. The path’s length is measured as well.
To start a measurement; wait until the GPS receiver is ready and then press start. If the positioning is a little shaky in the beginning, press restart as soon as it has stabilized.
Feature requests are welcome.
Features of Distance and area measurement for PC
1. Accurate distance and area measurement
2. Easy to use interface
3. Works offline
4. Multiple measurement units
5. Save and share measurements
6. Add notes and comments to measurements
7. Import and export measurements
8. Print measurements
9. Customize measurement units
10. Get real-time measurement updates
Whats New In this Distance and area measurement?
– Added compass. Automatic rotation can now be toggled on and off by clicking the compass.
– Improved the layout.
Download & Install Distance and area measurement For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Distance and area measurement app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Distance and area measurement app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Distance and area measurement will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Distance and area measurement on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Distance and area measurement On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Second Tech|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, October 12, 2022|
|Get it On:|
This application is very useful for distance and area measurement. It is very accurate and easy to use. I would recommend it to anyone who needs to measure distance or area.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Distance and area measurement for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Distance and area measurement, or the steps altogether.
Recent Distance and area measurement Reviews
𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙥𝙥
This app is really good
App always show awaiting signal.all permission are allowed very bad app
It’s very bad app. It’s not work properly.
Gps not accessible yet i have turned it on
We refer the ownership of This Distance and area measurement to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Distance and area measurement and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Distance and area measurement. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Distance and area measurement.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.