DisplayLink Presenter is a program that allows you to share your desktop or laptop screen with a projector or other display device. It is simple to set up and use, and it works with a variety of display devices, including LCD projectors, plasma TVs, and LED screens.
The technical specifications of the DisplayLink Presenter for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
DisplayLink Presenter ANDROID App Summary
DisplayLink Presenter was developed by DisplayLink and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download DisplayLink Presenter from Google Play Store under the Productivity category. The latest version of DisplayLink Presenter is 126.96.36.199 (2fe16f12a16) on Play store with total users of 826049. The DisplayLink Presenter app has a user rating of 2.4 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the DisplayLink Presenter is Friday, August 19, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the DisplayLink Presenter on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install DisplayLink Presenter For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the DisplayLink Presenter installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the DisplayLink Presenter and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the DisplayLink Presenter on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the DisplayLink Presenter in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the DisplayLink Presenter on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||DisplayLink Presenter On Your PC|
|Latest Version:||188.8.131.52 (2fe16f12a16)|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Friday, August 19, 2022|
|Get it On:|
DisplayLink Presenter App Overview and Details
*** THIS APPLICATION REQUIRES EXTERNAL DISPLAYLINK ENABLED HARDWARE TO OPERATE ***
This app enables a single DisplayLink enabled monitor, at any resolution up to 1920×1080. The app will clone or mirror the Android device screen or can display content presented by applications like Microsoft PowerPoint. Multiple DisplayLink enabled displays are not supported.
What can I do with this app?
If used with a DisplayLink enabled docking station, a single larger monitor, keyboard and mouse can be connected to the Android device making it easier to interact with productivity apps.
This app can also be used with a DisplayLink enabled graphics adapter to present Android screen content to another display, for example to connect to a projector in a meeting room.
– Any Android device running Lollipop 5.0 or later, with a USB Micro B or USB C port
– A DisplayLink enabled docking station: http://www.displaylink.com/products/find?cat=1&maxd=1 or a DisplayLink enabled adapter: http://www.displaylink.com/products/find?cat=3&maxd=1. Only connect a single display to a video output.
– If required, a USB On the Go Cable (OTG) https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=usb+otg+cable&tbm=shop or USB C male to Standard A female cable, depending on the USB port on your device.
– Enables a single DisplayLink display up to 1920×1080 (1080p, FHD) resolution
– DisplayLink Audio supported
– DisplayLink’s wired Ethernet connection is not currently supported.
By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions:
Features of DisplayLink Presenter for PC
1. Enable support for DisplayLink enabled hardware
2. External display support
3. Hardware acceleration
4. Customizable display options
5. Support for multiple displays
6. Scalable display resolution
7. Easy display configuration
8. Plug and play support
9. Windows 10 support
10. MacOS support
Whats New In this DisplayLink Presenter?
Multiple bug fixes
Support for new devices
Support for Android 12.1
This application is very user friendly and helps to improve productivity by allowing the user to control their presentation from their mobile device. It is a great tool for those who need to give presentations frequently.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the DisplayLink Presenter on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent DisplayLink Presenter Reviews
Completely nonfunctional on my Pixel 4a with an Anker PowerExpand+ USB-C hub with an HDMI port. Claims it will display a notification but does absolutely nothing. Why doesn’t this just work automatically on Pixel phones?
Bro please make 60fps please
Doesn’t work for pixel 6 pro. Trying to connect to monitor via HDMI and adaptor
Utterly useless trash.
Atrocious in every single way
Why the heck do i need to use this app to use an external display. A 200 dollar phone can do this why cant a 1000 dollar phone do the same. Google has become worse than apple
Pixel 6a is trash. My S10 could do more then this garbage phone.
We refer the ownership of This DisplayLink Presenter to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for DisplayLink Presenter and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the DisplayLink Presenter. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the DisplayLink Presenter.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.