DiskInfo is an open source disk space analyzer for Windows. It can help you to see which files and folders are taking up the most disk space. It can also help you to find out which files and folders are duplicates.
In this article, we will show you how to download DiskInfo For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at DiskInfo technical specifications first.
DiskInfo ANDROID App Summary
DrHowdyDoo is the developer of this DiskInfo application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 38600+ users of this app. The DiskInfo app rating is currently 3.7.1.
It was last updated on Friday, August 26, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of DiskInfo for PC
1. Lists partitions of your device
2. Simple and easy to use
3. Initial build
4. Provides you with a breakdown of your disk usage
5. Shows you the total size of each partition
6. Lets you know how much free space is available on each partition
7. Gives you the option to format or delete partitions
8. Can be used to create new partitions
9. Supports both MBR and GPT disk partitioning schemes
10. Runs on Windows, Linux and MacOS
|App Name:||DiskInfo On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Friday, August 26, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Download DiskInfo For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the DiskInfo on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install DiskInfo on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theDiskInfo in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the DiskInfo on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, DiskInfo running on your computer.
DiskInfo App Overview and Details
DiskInfo is a simple app to list partitions of your device. (Initial Build)
It also provides you a basic info of all the partitions like :
– Partition name (mount path)
– FileSystem Type (ext4 / f2fs / FAT32 )
Note : The app shows virtual filesystem (ex : fuse,sdcardfs,etc) instead of
actual filesystems (ex : fat32, ntfs, etc) for some partitions and there is no
way to show actual fs underneath it without root access.
– Access Type (readOnly/read-Write)
– Block Size
– Partion storage info (free,used,total space).
The App comes with 6 color themes and also supports material you dynamic theming (Only available in Android 12).
App icon also supports dynamic theming (changes color with the wallpaper only on Android 12 ).
Whats New In this DiskInfo?
– russian translation improved
– minor ui fixes
The DiskInfo application is a great way to check on the status of your hard drive and make sure that it is functioning properly. It is quick and easy to use, and it provides a lot of useful information. Overall, it is a very helpful tool and I would recommend it to anyone.
This concludes our article on DiskInfo Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or DiskInfo for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent DiskInfo Reviews
Clean and Neat design
This app shows the full path name for the Root level of a mounted external micro SD card. This “card name” is usually an 8-digit number formatted like this: “/storage/3645-7684/”. If you are using WebDav Server to link your android device to a PC, you need this full path name, and most File Manager apps just list it as “/SD-Card” or something similar, without that 8-digit name, and WebDav Server won’t work without it. No ads, and info on every partition in your phone’s storage. Good App!
Simply the best
Can you add internal and external storage (MicroSD card) activity percentage with the read and write speeds in real time like in the task manager in windows?
BEST DISK INFO. Tiny size, fast, superb & ad-free, what’s not to like? Thanks buddy. 😉
App is good but we can’t delete memory or catch
very good but need float memory option and zram
I love this app, it can see so many partitions and it doesn’t even need any perms. It also uses design components from Android 12, so it fits perfectly with the rest of the apps, look-wise. Great app.
Simply most accurate
We refer the ownership of This DiskInfo to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for DiskInfo and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the DiskInfo. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the DiskInfo.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.