Looking for a ferry ticket? Then Direct Ferries is the site for you! We compare all the ferries so you can find the best price and the route that suits you best. All you need to do is enter your travel details and we’ll do the rest. Whether you’re looking for a crossing to France, Spain or Ireland, we’ve got it covered. So, what are you waiting for? Start your search now!
The technical specifications of the Direct Ferries – Ferry tickets for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
- 1 Direct Ferries – Ferry tickets ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Direct Ferries – Ferry tickets App Overview and Details
- 3 Features of Direct Ferries – Ferry tickets for PC
- 4 How To Install & Download Direct Ferries – Ferry tickets For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 5 Whats New In this Direct Ferries – Ferry tickets?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Direct Ferries – Ferry tickets Reviews
Direct Ferries – Ferry tickets ANDROID App Summary
Direct Ferries – Ferry tickets was developed by Direct Ferries Ltd and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Direct Ferries – Ferry tickets from Google Play store under the Travel & Local category. The latest version of Direct Ferries – Ferry tickets is 2.4.6 on Play store with total users of 235129. The Direct Ferries – Ferry tickets app has a user rating of 3.1 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Direct Ferries – Ferry tickets is Thursday, November 5, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Direct Ferries – Ferry tickets on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Direct Ferries – Ferry tickets App Overview and Details
Direct Ferries is the world’s leading independent ferry ticket retailer. Compare and book 1000’s of ferry crossings using real time pricing and availability, anytime, anywhere and from your mobile. The Direct Ferries app is free, quick and easy to use and with access to all ferry companies, ferry routes and ferry destinations it is the only app you need when it comes to ferry travel!
Direct Ferries App Features:
– Easy comparison tool allows you to quickly access the cheapest ferry prices.
– Book last minute ferry tickets – as close as 2 hours before departure or plan ahead and book up to 12 months in the future.
– Don’t get lost, use the port finder feature to find the ferry port.
– Complete unfinished ferry bookings late, we’ll email you the itinerary and quote.
– Re-call ferry bookings or amend and cancel your ferry tickets in ‘my account’.
– All the ferry companies including P&O Ferries, DFDS Seaways, Brittany Ferries, Irish Ferries, Stena Line and more.
– Secure payment by PayPal, credit or debit card
– Fast booking and instant email confirmation
Features of Direct Ferries – Ferry tickets for PC
-The world’s leading independent ferry ticket retailer
-Compare and book 1000’s of ferry routes
-Get real-time pricing and availability
-See crossing times and duration
-Check in online
-Choose your vehicle
-Select your cabin type
-Add extras and special requirements
-Pay securely online
-24/7 customer support
How To Install & Download Direct Ferries – Ferry tickets For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Direct Ferries – Ferry tickets for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Direct Ferries – Ferry tickets.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Direct Ferries – Ferry tickets on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Direct Ferries – Ferry tickets and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Direct Ferries – Ferry tickets on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Direct Ferries – Ferry tickets On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Direct Ferries Ltd|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Thursday, November 5, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Direct Ferries – Ferry tickets?
New destination guides and improved voucher information.
The Direct Ferries application is a great way to book ferry tickets. It is user friendly and makes booking tickets easy. The prices are reasonable and the selection of ferry routes is good. I would recommend this application to anyone looking for an easy way to book ferry tickets.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Direct Ferries – Ferry tickets on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent Direct Ferries – Ferry tickets Reviews
stupid app, says ferry available, when no place on, then i got the ticket, and the ferry company did not found any booking, i got my money back, but almost lost the ferry
Works well as a planner, until you try to pay and some of the credit card fields won’t accept data entry. Gave up and went elsewhere
Utter garbage, just like the company. Virtually impossible to contact. App refuses to recognise an existing booking, while the online site rejects three separate bank cards for an amended booking. Money for nothing..
Seriously flawed app – if its owner used it, they’d know. App doesn’t login (as such) but somehow it spookily knows you are (disconcerting) – follow industry best practice please. “Error fetching bookings” on first load every time – when you reload it works. Importing a ticket never works (with or without “DFP”, however the booking exists and can be managed online with same reference – come on guys, your app only does a few things – at least get it right).
Absolute rubbish, I wanted to import my booking, and the app either didn’t find my booking or it just crashed.
Booked and the app cannot find the booking reference, clicked on button to resend reference and app crashes…
Absolutely useless. Installed and initially showed booking then crashed, reinstalled and now wont recognise booking at all.or allow me to upload. Avoid.
Doesn’t work! App doesn’t recognise my booking so pointless trying to use it to manage your booking
Don’t bother, Print your booking confirmation, because you won’t get it on here..👎
Terrible app. Literally none of it works
We refer the ownership of This Direct Ferries – Ferry tickets to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Direct Ferries – Ferry tickets and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Direct Ferries – Ferry tickets. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Direct Ferries – Ferry tickets.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.