The Dinghy Show is a boat show for small, portable boats. It is held annually in London, United Kingdom. The show features a wide range of dinghies, from racing dinghies to cruising dinghies, and from wooden dinghies to inflatable dinghies. There is also a wide range of accessories and equipment on display, and experts are on hand to offer advice and information.
Installing and using the Dinghy Show for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Dinghy Show ANDROID App Summary
YachtsandYachting.com has developed the Dinghy Show application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Sports category on Play Store. Dinghy Show has over 1181 users with a great 1.0 rating overall. The latest version of Dinghy Show is currently 5.0.0.
The latest upstate time of the Dinghy Show is Friday, February 14, 2020, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Dinghy Show on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Dinghy Show App Overview and Details
Navigate your way around the RYA Dinghy Show at Alexandra Palace, London (2-3 March 2019). View an up-to-date floor plan, a searchable list of exhibitors, a schedule of talks, plus relevant news.
Features of Dinghy Show for PC
1. An overview of the RYA Dinghy Show
2. How to get around the RYA Dinghy Show
3. What’s on at the RYA Dinghy Show
4. How to make the most of your visit to the RYA Dinghy Show
5. Top tips for getting the most out of the RYA Dinghy Show
6. The RYA Dinghy Show highlights
7. How to get the best value from the RYA Dinghy Show
8. The RYA Dinghy Show – don’t miss it!
9. 10 things to see and do at the RYA Dinghy Show
10. The RYA Dinghy Show – something for everyone!
|App Name:||Dinghy Show On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Friday, February 14, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Dinghy Show On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Dinghy Show on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Dinghy Show. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Dinghy Show, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Dinghy Show?
Latest exhibitor information and floorplan for the 2020 show.
Thank you for applying to the Dinghy Show. We hope to see you at the event.
Did the guide help you download and install the Dinghy Show for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Dinghy Show, let us know below.
Recent Dinghy Show Reviews
Used it 3 times to find things at show, it only provided anything sensible once.
We refer the ownership of This Dinghy Show to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Dinghy Show and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Dinghy Show. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Dinghy Show.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.