A digital compass is a device used for navigation that uses a magnetometer to measure the direction of magnetic north. The device typically displays the direction in degrees, with north being 0°, east being 90°, south being 180°, and west being 270°.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Digital Compass for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Digital Compass For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the Digital Compass on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the Digital Compass using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for Digital Compass so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the Digital Compass on your computer.
|App Name:||Digital Compass On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Axiomatic Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Thursday, January 5, 2023|
|Get it On:|
Digital Compass ANDROID App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the Digital Compass in the Tools category. You can download and install Digital Compass on your Android phone from there. Axiomatic Inc. is the developer of Digital Compass who made this app.
9.1.3 is the latest version of Digital Compass that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 23291960. Plus, you’ll see that Digital Compass has a good user rating of 4.6.
You can install the latest version of Digital Compass, which is Thursday, January 5, 2023 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install Digital Compass on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of Digital Compass for PC
1. Insanely beautiful digital compass
2. High precision
5. Ease of use
10. Sleek design
Digital Compass App Overview and Details
This is a high precision and insanely beautiful digital compass.
• Latitude, longitude and address
• Full-screen map
• True heading and magnetic heading
• Magnetic strength
• Slope level meter
• Sensor status
• Do not use the app with magnetic covers.
• If you encounter a direction error, calibrate your phone by waving the device in a figure 8, two or three times.
Follow us on YouTube!
Follow us on Instagram!
Follow us on Facebook!
© 2015–2023 Axiomatic Inc. All rights reserved.
Whats New In this Digital Compass?
Digital Compass is a great tool for those who want to get the most out of their digital devices. It can help you find your way around a new city, keep track of your progress on a project, and even find the best route to your next destination. The app is easy to use and provides a wealth of information, making it a valuable asset for anyone who wants to stay on top of their digital life.
That’s it! That’s how you download Digital Compass on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
Recent Digital Compass Reviews
Very good 👍
Perfect evry time
Accurate data or should I say direction
It was what I was looking for.
Easy to use
No questions, it’s as good a compas as a magnetic hand held!
Better than other apps for sure. Thanks for getting it right
We refer the ownership of This Digital Compass to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Digital Compass and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Digital Compass. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Digital Compass.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.