Deliveries Package Tracker is an app that allows you to track your packages from UPS, FedEx, DHL, and other carriers. You can add tracking numbers for your packages, and the app will show you the latest tracking information. The app also allows you to set up push notifications, so you can be notified when your package is delivered.
Installing and using the Deliveries Package Tracker for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
- 1 Deliveries Package Tracker ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Deliveries Package Tracker App Overview and Details
- 3 Features of Deliveries Package Tracker for PC
- 4 Download & Install Deliveries Package Tracker On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
- 5 Whats New In this Deliveries Package Tracker?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Deliveries Package Tracker Reviews
Deliveries Package Tracker ANDROID App Summary
oRRs has developed the Deliveries Package Tracker application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Productivity category on Play Store. Deliveries Package Tracker has over 1885052 users with a great 4.5 rating overall. The latest version of Deliveries Package Tracker is currently 5.7.21.
The latest upstate time of the Deliveries Package Tracker is Thursday, June 9, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Deliveries Package Tracker on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Deliveries Package Tracker App Overview and Details
With “Deliveries” for Android you can keep track of all your parcels at a glance. Wherever you are, just add the delivery via its tracking ID and find out where it is. It’s just one click away!
Currently, the following providers are supported:
– An Post
– bpost / TAXIPOST
– City Link
– CitySprint (Amazon orders only)
– Courierit, CouriersPlease
– Dawn Wing
– DHL, DHL Express International, DHL Global Mail
– DPD, DPD.co.uk
– ELTA, ELTA Courier
– EMS Korea
– EWC Express
– GLS, GLS.it
– Hermes, Hermes.co.uk
– Hunter Trading Group
– International Bridge
– Parcelforce Worldwide
– Post: Australia, Austria, Canada, China, Czech, Denmark, Finland, France (La Poste), Germany, Hongkong, Israel, Italy, Japan, Mexico (Mexpost), Moldova, Netherlands (PostNL), New Zealand, Norway, Singapore (SingPost), Sweden, Switzerland (Swiss)
– P&T Luxembourg
– Royal Mail
– Seabourne Express
– TNT, TNT Innight, TNT Fashion
– Full list: https://deliveries.oRRs.de
Got suggestions for more? Please send us a functional tracking ID and the tracking URL via E-Mail and we will try our best to support that provider as soon as possible.
You don’t have to open the app and check for new statuses. For natively supported providers, “Deliveries” offers the option to send you a notification when there is a updated shipping status.
Synchronize deliveries across different devices via our synchronization service.
Tracing the package via Google Maps is available for many logistic partners.
“Deliveries” was designed to provide a pleasing experience on both smartphones and tablets.
For a quick overview without opening the app, you can add widgets to your home screen
You can buy the extended version of “Deliveries” right within the app! Your purchase will remove all ads and unlock many more customization options. Just hit the cart button in the main list and follow the steps.
– no ads
– easily import your Amazon and eBay orders and keep them synced
– set a quiet mode for notifications
– access to different app themes
– many useful convenience settings
– browser access to sync data via https://deliveries.orrs.de/sync/
– shake to refresh, …
Pro users can easily import all their Amazon and eBay orders in the synchronization settings. On top of that, tracking continues after the order is passed to DHL, UPS, USPS etc. (only for traceable, direct purchases).
Help us translate deliveries to more languages! You can now be part of the development, just head over to https://localize.oRRs.de and submit your translations!
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with your questions via our Q&A portal https://help.orrs.de
Features of Deliveries Package Tracker for PC
1. Keep track of all your parcels in one place
2. Get real-time updates on the status of your deliveries
3. See estimated delivery times for each of your parcels
4. Receive push notifications when your parcels are delivered
5. Add multiple delivery addresses
6. Track parcels from multiple carriers in one app
7. Save tracking numbers for easy reference
8. Share tracking information with others
9. View delivery history
10. Manage your preferences
|App Name:||Deliveries Package Tracker On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Thursday, June 9, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Deliveries Package Tracker On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Deliveries Package Tracker on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Deliveries Package Tracker. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Deliveries Package Tracker, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Deliveries Package Tracker?
New in v5.7.21:
– native support for Day & Ross LTL, Early Bird, Evri, MailAmericas, MTD, Paack and TForce Freight
– fixed issues with ACS, Blue Dart Express, Colis Privé, DHL Global Mail, DX Delivered Exactly™, Ecom Express, EKART Logistics (Flipkart, …), GLS.es, Hermes, Kuroneko Yamato, MRW, Purolator, TForce Final Mile, TForce Integrated Solutions, TNT and UPU Universal Postal Union
– removed native support Israel Post 🙁
– bug fixes
All changes: https://c.orrs.de
Deliveries Package Tracker is an excellent application that allows users to keep track of their deliveries in one place. It is very user-friendly and easy to use, and it provides users with an efficient way to keep track of their deliveries. Overall, this is a great application for users who want to keep track of their deliveries.
Did the guide help you download and install the Deliveries Package Tracker for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Deliveries Package Tracker, let us know below.
Recent Deliveries Package Tracker Reviews
This was my favourite app for shipment tracking, but unfortunately new issues I have encountered and reported are not fixed. I guess author doesn’t have interest in new improvements 🙁
Good, useful application.
My only complaint is that completed deliveries appear on the home screen widget.
Working so far.
Great at keeping tabs on expected deliveries! Tracking 2 today.
Worked great now it seems abandoned and just works as a shortcut to see the tracking on companies websites. I use the premium version as I’ve bought the version to support the program, but now I’m just uninstalling as it doesn’t work with DHL, Fedex and others.
Deliveries has been a steady workhorse all the years I have used it. Love it. Thanks so much.
Easy to track all my packaging. Would recommend!
Great features, nice UI. My concern is that the auto refresh functionality has gotten worse over the years. I have battery optimization off, and refresh interval set at 1 hour, yet it won’t refresh until I initiate it manually. This needs work.
Haven’t had problems with Amazon recently, haven’t had problems with FedEx ever. What I do have problems with is a constantly recurring error that says my Google account is no longer connected, and when I go to reconnect it, the dialogue acts like it’s going to open, but closes before it displays anything. I’m not sure I ever even connected Google. Very annoying.
We refer the ownership of This Deliveries Package Tracker to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Deliveries Package Tracker and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Deliveries Package Tracker. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Deliveries Package Tracker.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.