A group of college students are stranded in the woods after their car runs out of gas. They decide to spend the night in an abandoned cabin, but soon realize they are not alone. They are being hunted by a group of cannibals. The students must use all their ingenuity and courage to survive the night.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Defend the Cabin For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
- 1 Defend the Cabin App Overview and Details
- 2 Defend the Cabin App Overview and Details
- 3 Download & Install Defend the Cabin For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 4 Defend the Cabin ANDROID App Summary
- 5 Features of Defend the Cabin for PC
- 6 Whats New In this Defend the Cabin?
- 7 Conclusion
- 8 Recent Defend the Cabin Reviews
Defend the Cabin App Overview and Details
Defend the Cabin App Overview and Details
In this tower defense game your goal is to keep as many animals away from the cabin as possible.
You have 10 different forests you can play in.
There are 10 types of animals in these forests, each with different speed, resistance and strength.
Replace trees or already bought towers with towers you think are the best for your strategy or each position.
Towers cost points, you get points for each animal that has too much damage.
Some animals prefer the day, other animals prefer the night, click on the respective symbol if animals get too close and you want to make them sleep.
A round ends after you let too many animals through and the cabin gets destroyed.
Download & Install Defend the Cabin For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Defend the Cabin on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the Defend the Cabin on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired Defend the Cabin result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the Defend the Cabin will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the Defend the Cabin with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the Defend the Cabin on your PC.
|App Name:||Defend the Cabin On Your PC|
|Updated on:||Friday, December 23, 2016|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
Defend the Cabin ANDROID App Summary
Prazory is the developer of this Defend the Cabin application. It is listed under the Strategy category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 83+ users of this app. The Defend the Cabin app rating is currently 1.1.3.
It was last updated on Friday, December 23, 2016. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Defend the Cabin for PC
1. Tower defense game with animal theme
2. Protect cabin from animals
3. Various animal enemies
4. Upgradable defenses
5. Special abilities to help fight off animals
6. Challenging gameplay
7. Increasing difficulty as you progress
8. Hours of gameplay
9. High score system
Whats New In this Defend the Cabin?
This application is an excellent tool for anyone who wants to improve their home security. It provides a step-by-step guide to fortifying your home against intruders, and also includes a panic button to alert your neighbors in case of an emergency. The Defend the Cabin app is a must-have for any concerned homeowner.
This concludes our article on Defend the Cabin Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Defend the Cabin for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent Defend the Cabin Reviews
I’m cool I think it’s to cartoonist but on the behalf it fine
We refer the ownership of This Defend the Cabin to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Defend the Cabin and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Defend the Cabin. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Defend the Cabin.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.