Dashlane Password Manager is one of the best password managers out there. It’s simple to use and has a lot of features that make it a great choice for those looking for a password manager.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Dashlane Password Manager for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Dashlane Password Manager On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Monday, November 14, 2022|
|Get it On:|
- 1 Dashlane Password Manager ANDROID App Summary
- 2 How To Install & Download Dashlane Password Manager For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 3 Features of Dashlane Password Manager for PC
- 4 Dashlane Password Manager App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this Dashlane Password Manager?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Dashlane Password Manager Reviews
Dashlane Password Manager ANDROID App Summary
The Dashlane Password Manager was developed by the popular developer agency named Dashlane. They have the Dashlane Password Manager in the Productivity category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is VARY, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 5685358 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.6 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Dashlane Password Manager latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Monday, November 14, 2022 was the last date the Dashlane Password Manager was updated with new features. If you want to use the Dashlane Password Manager on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Dashlane Password Manager using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Dashlane Password Manager For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Dashlane Password Manager using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Dashlane Password Manager on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Dashlane Password Manager here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Dashlane Password Manager for PC
1. Password manager
2. Payment manager
3. Personal data manager
4. Generates strong passwords
5. Stores passwords securely
6. Encrypts personal data
7. Syncs across devices
8. Shares passwords securely
9. 2-factor authentication
10. biometric authentication
Dashlane Password Manager App Overview and Details
Dashlane is more than just a password manager. It fills all your passwords, payments, and personal details wherever you need them, across the web, on any device. It’s the app that makes the internet easier.
All your passwords, on every device
– Store an unlimited number of passwords and access them anywhere
– Sync your Dashlane data to every device automatically, even if your phone and computer run on different systems
– Create secure passwords with Password Generator
– Share passwords safely and conveniently
– Import your passwords easily from Chrome
Log in automatically
– Autofill the right username and password on every app and website, every time
– Log in to Dashlane with a tap using your fingerprint
– Securely store personal info you need to keep safe and accessible, like addresses, credit card numbers, and IDs
– Fill addresses and other forms with a tap
– Turn on auto-login in your phone settings. This accessibility permission allows us to read the web page you’re visiting. We use this only to autofill your login details and do not collect or share your data.
Purpose-built for privacy
– Get alerted about breaches and hacks that affect your data—and learn how to take action
– Learn if your data is on the dark web with Dark Web Monitoring
– Built-in VPN for safe, anonymous browsing
– Secure your info and add a second layer of protection with 2-factor authentication (2FA)
– Get real-time credit monitoring and alerts
– Enjoy peace of mind with patented, best-in-class encryption methods
We don’t want your data
– We believe you should control your data, and we’d never sell it—even if we could see it. Dashlane is designed so that we can’t see any of the information you store in it.
– Securely export your data, any time you need or want.
– Other companies don’t store your data safely because it’s not their job. At Dashlane, it’s what we do.
Your Dashlane account starts with a 30-day free trial of our Premium plan—no credit card required.
– 14+ million users across the globe
– More than 125,000 five-star reviews
Awards & recognition for Dashlane
– PC Mag “Editors’ Choice Award”
– Webby Award “People’s Voice Best Mobile Services & Utilities App”
– Kiplinger’s “Best Identity Theft Prevention Tools”
– Inc.com’s “Best for Passwords and Checkouts”
– Techlicious “The Best Security Apps”
…and many more
Whats New In this Dashlane Password Manager?
Thanks for using Dashlane! Each new version includes bug fixes and stability improvements to deliver you the best Dashlane experience. We’ll also update you regularly about new feature releases and improvements.
If you are looking for a password manager that is both easy to use and has a lot of features, Dashlane is a great option. It is one of the most popular password managers and has a loyal following. While it is not the cheapest option, it is definitely worth the price.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Dashlane Password Manager of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Dashlane Password Manager Reviews
best passmanager i have ever seen.
Great. app It is #1 of PWM in the market.
Saves all my passwords just fine, and does not crash on me like other apps. Helps me come up with strong passwords. Even the free version provides a lot of quality.
I have a problem with this app. Accounts should not be shown before the app autofills.
Great functional app.
Best password manager ever. I’ve been using this app for over 12 years and I’m very happy with it.
The worst customer service I’ve ever had. I’ve been trying to access my paid account for over a week with no help from Dashlane. I understand safety. However, there comes a point where it the “safety” ruins the user experience. Do not use.
We refer the ownership of This Dashlane Password Manager to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Dashlane Password Manager and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Dashlane Password Manager. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Dashlane Password Manager.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.