DALI Cockpit Mobile is an app for managing your DALI lighting system from your mobile device. It allows you to control your lights remotely, set schedules, and create scenes. The app also provides energy monitoring and reporting, so you can see how your lighting is impacting your energy usage.
The technical specifications of the DALI Cockpit Mobile for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
DALI Cockpit Mobile ANDROID App Summary
DALI Cockpit Mobile was developed by Lunatone Industrielle Elektronik GmbH and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download DALI Cockpit Mobile from Google Play Store under the Productivity category. The latest version of DALI Cockpit Mobile is 1.5.1657 on Play store with total users of 762. The DALI Cockpit Mobile app has a user rating of 1.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the DALI Cockpit Mobile is Thursday, March 3, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the DALI Cockpit Mobile on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install DALI Cockpit Mobile For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the DALI Cockpit Mobile using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the DALI Cockpit Mobile on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for DALI Cockpit Mobile here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||DALI Cockpit Mobile On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Lunatone Industrielle Elektronik GmbH|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Thursday, March 3, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of DALI Cockpit Mobile for PC
1. DALI-2 B compatibility
2. Configuration and control of DALI systems
3. Easy to use smartphone application
4. Intuitive user interface
5. Advanced system management
6. Detailed system information
7. Customizable settings
8. Multiple user accounts
9. Remote access
10. Security features
DALI Cockpit Mobile App Overview and Details
Smartphone application for configuration and control of DALI systems in connection with the DALI-2 BT5 Room Controller.
The application offers an installation assistant with function test and addressing capability to set up the DALI System.
Once the system is set up the DALI devices* can be configured and groups and scenes, timers and daylight schedules can be created via a user friendly interface.
Furthermore a customisable user interface is available to control the connected devices, allowing switching, dimming, colour and scene control.
*Setting menu includes:
DALI Dimmers, DALI Jalousie modules, DALI Relais modules
DALI-2 CS and DALI-2 LS
DALI-2 Touchpanel, DALI-2 Switch Cross, DALI-2 MC, DALI-2 MC4L, DALI-2 Rotary
other control devices:
DALI CDC, DALI RTC
Whats New In this DALI Cockpit Mobile?
widgets can be shared now
add message box for scene saving
The DALI Cockpit Mobile application is a great way to manage your DALI lighting system. It is easy to use and provides a lot of features and options. Overall, it is a great app and I would recommend it to anyone.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the DALI Cockpit Mobile on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent DALI Cockpit Mobile Reviews
We refer the ownership of This DALI Cockpit Mobile to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for DALI Cockpit Mobile and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the DALI Cockpit Mobile. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the DALI Cockpit Mobile.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.