Daily Dharma is a collection of Buddhist teachings, meditations, and prayers designed to help you live with greater awareness, compassion, and wisdom. The teachings are drawn from the Theravada, Mahayana, and Vajrayana traditions of Buddhism, and cover a wide range of topics such as mindfulness, altruism, ethics, and liberation. Whether you are a beginner or an advanced practitioner, there is something in Daily Dharma for you.
The latest Daily Dharma for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Daily Dharma ANDROID App Summary
Tricycle: The Buddhist Review has developed the Daily Dharma for Android. You can find it under the Lifestyle category on Play Store. Since its inception, Daily Dharma has got over 1687+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 1.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0
The latest update of Daily Dharma is Tuesday, September 6, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Daily Dharma App Overview and Details
Daily Dharma features short, inspirational quotes from leading Buddhist teachers and writers. Enjoy daily reflections on topics including Buddhist teachings, mindfulness, cultivating positive mind states, working with difficult emotions, relationships, and wisdom for everyday life.
Set daily reminders, collect your favorite quotes, and share them with your friends.
Features of Daily Dharma for PC
1. Short, inspirational quotes from leading Buddhist teachers and writers.
2. A new quote every day.
3. The ability to share quotes with friends.
4. A searchable database of quotes.
5. The ability to save your favorite quotes.
6. A personalized daily email with your favorite quote.
7. A mobile app for on-the-go inspiration.
8. A printable PDF of each day’s quote.
9. A social media presence for daily inspiration.
10. A website that is both informative and visually appealing.
Install “Daily Dharma” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Daily Dharma on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Daily Dharma app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Daily Dharma.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Daily Dharma On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Tricycle: The Buddhist Review|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, September 6, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Daily Dharma?
The Daily Dharma application is a great way to learn about and practice Buddhism. It is easy to use and has a lot of features that make it a great tool for anyone interested in the religion. The app is also great for people who are already familiar with Buddhism and want to learn more about it.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Daily Dharma for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent Daily Dharma Reviews
Really enjoyed the app when it worked. Now only a page that says “Connection Restored” with a button that says “Press to get new version” that also doesn’t work.
I find that this app is just a bit lacking in content. The quotes are all fine and good but I was really hoping I could use this to study more in depth.
Good app, good publication. But my impression is the app is a clever way to get users to subscribe to their paid service since you only have a handful of “free” articles. After that you can’t read any more teachings without subscribing.
Insightful and delightful nuggets of Buddhist wisdom for contemplation and meditation, with the ability to view past entries and like/favorite/share those that resonate for later revisit.
We refer the ownership of This Daily Dharma to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Daily Dharma and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Daily Dharma. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Daily Dharma.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.