Cytus II is a music rhythm game developed and published by Rayark Games. It was released on August 5, 2015 for iOS and Android devices. The game features over 200 songs, 10 difficulty levels, and a story mode. Cytus II also includes a new gameplay mode called Deemo Mode, which allows players to create their own songs.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Cytus II For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
Cytus II App Overview and Details
Cytus II App Overview and Details
“Cytus II” is a music rhythm game created by Rayark Games. It’s our fourth rhythm game title, following the footsteps of three global successes, “Cytus”, “DEEMO” and “VOEZ”. This sequel to “Cytus” brings back the original staff and is a product of hardwork and devotion.
In the future, humans have redefined internet development and connections. We can now easily sync the real world with the internet world, changing life as we have known for thousands of years.
In the mega virtual internet space cyTus, there exists a mysterious DJ legend Æsir. His music has an irresistible charm; people fall madly in love with his music. Rumor has it that every note and beat of his music hits the audiences in
the depths of their souls.
One day, Æsir, who had never shown his face before, suddenly announced that he will be holding the first mega virtual concert —— Æsir-FEST and will invite a top idol singer and a popular DJ as opening performances. The instant the ticket sales began, an unprecedented rush occurred. Everyone wanted to see Æsir’s real face.
On the day of the FEST, millions of people were connected to the event. At one hour before the event started, the previous world record for most simultaneous connection was smashed. The whole city was on its feet, waiting for Æsir to descent from the skies…
– The unique “Active Judgement Line” rhythm game playstyle
Tap the notes as the judgement line hits them to achieve a high score. Through five different kinds of notes and the judgement line that actively adjusts its speed according to the beat, the gameplay experience is further combined with the music. Players can easily immerse themselves in the songs.
– A total of 100+ high-quality songs (35+ in base game, 70+ as IAP)
The game includes songs by composers from all across the world, Japan, Korea, the US, Europe, Taiwan and more. Through the characters, players get to play songs from different genres including but not limited to: electronic, rock and classical. We are confident that this game will live up to the hype and expectations.
– Over 300 different charts
Over 300 different charts designed, from easy to hard. The rich game content can satisfy players of different levels. Experience exciting challenges and enjoyment through the sensation of your fingertips.
– Explore the virtual internet world with the game’s characters
The one-of-a-kind story system “iM” will lead the players and the in-game characters to slowly piece together the story and world behind “Cytus II”. Reveal the truth of the story with a rich, cinematic visual experience.
※ This game contains mild violence and vulgar language. Suitable for users age 15 and above.
※ This game contains additional in-app purchases. Please purchased base on personal interest and ability. Do not overspend.
※ Please pay attention to your game time and avoid addiction.
※ Please do not use this game for gambling or other illegal purposes.
Download & Install Cytus II For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Cytus II on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the Cytus II on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired Cytus II result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the Cytus II will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the Cytus II with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the Cytus II on your PC.
|App Name:||Cytus II On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Rayark International Limited|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, November 15, 2022|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
Cytus II ANDROID App Summary
Rayark International Limited is the developer of this Cytus II application. It is listed under the Music category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 3102141+ users of this app. The Cytus II app rating is currently 4.9.0.
It was last updated on Tuesday, November 15, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Cytus II for PC
1. Over 200 songs available at launch, with more to come in future updates
2. Vast majority of songs are original compositions created specifically for the game
3. Gameplay mechanics designed to be easy to learn but difficult to master
4. Multiple difficulty levels for each song to cater to players of all skill levels
5. Fully-voiced story mode featuring a brand new cast of characters
6. Over a dozen different playable characters to choose from, each with their own unique back story
7. Online leaderboards and achievements to give players something to strive for
8. Beautiful hand-drawn 2D graphics
9. Support for both touchscreen and physical controllers
10. Regular free updates with new songs, characters, and features
Whats New In this Cytus II?
Cytus II 4.9 is here!
DEEMO II crossover!
– All-new DROP difficulty level
– New songs Echo over you… & Forest of Clock added
– BM store song packs DEEMO II pt. 1 & DEEMO II pt. 2 released, featuring 10 popular songs from the likes of felzione, BUBBLE TEA, Ao!! and more
– iOS minimum requirement raised to iOS 13
– Gameplay performance improvements
Cytus II is an excellent application that allows users to create and share their own music. The application is easy to use and has a wide variety of features. The community of users is friendly and helpful, and the application is constantly being updated with new features and improvements. Overall, Cytus II is an excellent choice for anyone looking for a music creation application.
This concludes our article on Cytus II Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Cytus II for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent Cytus II Reviews
I can’t update the game, so I uninstalled it, and now I can’t install the game. What is happening?
It waz great game but now i cant open the choas without capsul why …?
pay to play, blocking 80% of content for 💵💵💵 i miss those days when u can pay for the whole game. i regret purchasing this. i should have downloaded a cracked version where everythings unlocked.
I lost my progress after this recent change of unit, i always change unit and this is the first time i lost my progress, hope i could recover it.
Music game hai tap tap tipe game hai
Great rhythm game that is mostly thumb-friendly.
Erm… What the aesir O_
I want to give cytus 2 a five star but my reason is why i gave it a four stars because, there’s a lot of locked characters in cytus 2 and i wanted to buy them and that’s my problem too the characters are so expensive but about the game play it’s really awesome i am like playing in the future world but please Rayark games make a way or a challenge for people so we can unlock the characters……
Make an anime out of this.
I think the game is excellent but I have a problem of losing data and the songs I saved lost. I hope this problem can be fixed asap.
We refer the ownership of This Cytus II to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Cytus II and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Cytus II. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Cytus II.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.