Cyclers is a bike navigation and map app that helps you find the best routes for biking in your city. It includes a database of bike-friendly roads and trails, as well as turn-by-turn directions. You can also use the app to find bike parking and bike shops.
Our goal is to help you get the Cyclers: Bike Navigation & Map for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
- 1 Cyclers: Bike Navigation & Map ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Cyclers: Bike Navigation & Map App Overview and Details
- 3 Features of Cyclers: Bike Navigation & Map for PC
- 4 Whats New In this Cyclers: Bike Navigation & Map?
- 5 Download & Install Cyclers: Bike Navigation & Map For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Cyclers: Bike Navigation & Map Reviews
The developer of the Cyclers: Bike Navigation & Map is Umotional s.r.o. and they’ve done a great job at keeping Cyclers: Bike Navigation & Map simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Cyclers: Bike Navigation & Map under Maps & Navigation of Play Store. Cyclers: Bike Navigation & Map’s latest version is 11.3.0 with an impressive user base of over 524896. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.3 shows how people love Cyclers: Bike Navigation & Map.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Cyclers: Bike Navigation & Map is Wednesday, September 7, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Cyclers: Bike Navigation & Map on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Looking for a cycling app to make route planning and navigating easier? Our cycle route planner offers personalised routes based on your bike type and cycling preferences. Discover safe and enjoyable cycle routes intuitively plotted on our detailed cycling maps. Enjoy turn-by-turn voice navigation designed specifically for cyclists and record your rides to keep a log of all your favourite days on the bike!
Your Personalised Bike Route Planner
▪ Our intuitively mapped routes cater specifically to your wants or needs from a ride, making us the go-to bike route planner for personalised cycle routes.
▪ Instantly discover quiet and safe routes whether you ride a road bike, e-bike, mountain bike, city bike or hybrid.
▪ Specify your preferences and find routes that avoid hills, traffic, main roads or poor road surfaces.
▪ Our bike ride planner helps you find inspiration for A to B cycle routes to your required destination or circular routes to explore the area.
Multiple Route Options
▪ With no limiting libraries, our cycle planner offers unlimited journey options and intuitively maps new routes for you instantly with each search.
▪ Find 3-5 new inspired route options per search to choose from for maximum enjoyment on your bike with minimal effort to plan.
▪ Simply swipe through the suggested routes to easily compare journeys on our high-quality cycle map.
▪ Review detailed information on traffic stress, safety, elevation, and surface of your selected route.
▪ Choose your preferred cycle route from the fastest to the safest, or compromise between the two.
▪ Map a circular route to ride without having to provide any waypoints or having prior knowledge of the area – we’re the only cycle journey planner that intuitively plans this type of a route for you from scratch.
Find your Match
▪ Discover the route that best fits your requirements with Match – a clear rating showing the percentage to which each route meets your preferences.
▪ Pick from the closest matched, fastest, or on a balanced alternative route.
▪ The Match score can be easily viewed and compared to help you choose your preferred route for that day.
▪ Find information on time, elevation profile, road surface, traffic stress and energy taken to easily compare the routes and help you choose your favourite.
Turn-by-Turn Cycling Navigation
▪ Cyclers’ reliable cycling navigation offers minimal interference with your ride: keep your eyes on the road, take in the views and ensure you never miss a turn.
▪ Save battery life with dark mode: your screen will automatically go dark when there’s no upcoming change in direction or navigation.
▪ Avoid wrong turns and be alerted to hazards for a smoother ride.
▪ Our bike navigation acts always keeps you on the right path.
And much more….
▪ Find every detail you’ll need on one high-quality map.
▪ Ride tracking and statistics to record and track your rides.
▪ Enjoy completing challenges, collecting badges or strive to top our leaderboards.
▪ Play around with our route suggestions or map your own route by simply drawing a route or editing with your fingertip.
▪ View Cyclers’ Safety Score showing how bike-friendly a route is.
▪ Change the focus of your route map according to road type, surface type, traffic or climbs and know what’s coming from your ride.
Try the best cycle route planner app on the market for intuitive, personalised route planning and navigation. Spend less time planning and more time enjoying your bike rides.
Got any questions or feedback? Email us at [email protected] and we’ll keep improving. We’d love to hear what you think.
1. Planning and navigating routes with ease
2. Clear and concise mapping
3. Live tracking of your progress
4. Guided audio directions
5. Downloadable maps for offline use
6. Additional information on points of interest
7. Social sharing features
8. Personalized recommendations
9. Premium membership for more features
10. Regular updates and improvements
Want to navigate your previous ride again? Now you can!
Share your amazing ride experience with others thanks to extended sharing options
Plus bug fixes to keep your cycling as smooth as possible 🙂
Let us know how you like the new features or email to us which features you would like to see in the next update at [email protected] Thank you for using Cyclers!
Let’s download and install the Cyclers: Bike Navigation & Map app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Cyclers: Bike Navigation & Map app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Cyclers: Bike Navigation & Map will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Cyclers: Bike Navigation & Map on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Cyclers: Bike Navigation & Map On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Umotional s.r.o.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Maps & Navigation|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, September 7, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Cyclers is a great bike navigation and map application that can help you find your way around town or on a long bike trip. The app is easy to use and has a lot of features that can help you get where you need to go. The only downside is that it can be a bit pricey.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Cyclers: Bike Navigation & Map for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Cyclers: Bike Navigation & Map, or the steps altogether.
One missing thing from this app is automatic saving (recording) of tracks. I’ve biked several times but because of necessities had to stop – drinks, drive through shopping, or a couple of minutes rest. The apps sometimes questions but at times I was not aware because my mobile closed my main page. At the end of a very long ride I opened the apps and only got the record of the last part of the rides. So no record of the whole 2 hours exercise. Only the last 2 miles. What a shame.
This app is the best I’ve used, it finds routes for you then guides you on the route you choose, will be subscribing when funds allow, thank you cyclers for a top app
Great service from them. I only used the app once and is really easy to read and the price is pretty good.
Finally an apps who selects the less trafied routes for cycling. Curious to know where did they find the data for the trafic. a) Would be nice an implementation with Strava Heatmap data to see if each route is effectively used by local cyclists and if it’s possible pass trough it, I know that open street map paths are not 100% accurate, I use strava each time for increase trust. b) Garmin varia radar sensor can detect veichles for each cyclist. Could be used for improve your trafic database.
Found this app so I thought I’d give it a try. Did the same route each day for 3 days, one-day it told me I’d done 1.4 miles, then 1.6 and finally 1.7. I’ve also had 3 different elevation gains including a different gain in one direction to what it told me on the return journey. Finally, on one journey the map showed that I cycled in a straight-line from start to destination ignoring the roads and buildings in the way. Think it’s time to dump the app and find a new one.
The best free app for cycling in cities. It knows all the safe routes and is super accurate. They have made a lot of improvements recently too
Interesting app, which has helped me discover new routes in Berlin, but I don’t want to be forced to sign up with Google. Until your offer a better option that doesn’t compromise my data security, I won’t financially support you. Edit: fails to recognize tram lanes in Berlin, sometimes when I have to detour briefly, it changes to an entirely new route. Doesn’t seem to take into account traffic lights for time estimates.
We refer the ownership of This Cyclers: Bike Navigation & Map to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Cyclers: Bike Navigation & Map and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Cyclers: Bike Navigation & Map. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Cyclers: Bike Navigation & Map.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.