Curb is an app that allows users to request and pay for taxis. It is available in over 500 cities in the United States and Canada. Curb offers a convenient, safe, and affordable way to get around town.
The latest Curb – Request & Pay for Taxis for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
- 1 Curb – Request & Pay for Taxis ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Curb – Request & Pay for Taxis App Overview and Details
- 3 Features of Curb – Request & Pay for Taxis for PC
- 4 Install “Curb – Request & Pay for Taxis” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
- 5 Whats New In this Curb – Request & Pay for Taxis?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Curb – Request & Pay for Taxis Reviews
Curb – Request & Pay for Taxis ANDROID App Summary
Curb Mobility, LLC has developed the Curb – Request & Pay for Taxis for Android. You can find it under the Maps & Navigation category on Play Store. Since its inception, Curb – Request & Pay for Taxis has got over 1388079+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.1 rating and the latest version of it is 6.0
The latest update of Curb – Request & Pay for Taxis is Tuesday, September 20, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Curb – Request & Pay for Taxis App Overview and Details
Curb is the #1 Taxi App in the US that connects you to over 50,000 taxis with the tap of a button. Easily request and contactlessly pay for rides in 65 U.S. cities, including New York City, Boston, Philadelphia, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Miami and Washington, DC.
***NEW FEATURE – Upfront Pricing***
With Upfront Pricing, the price you see is the price you pay. No more need to watch the traditional meter to see how much a trip will cost. (Available in NYC, Boston, Philadelphia, Chicago, Miami and Las Vegas).*
– See the price for a trip before you book
– Quickly compare trip prices to other apps
– Price includes all tolls and fees in a single price
–Curb App Benefits–
Curb connects to more than 100,000 drivers in nearly every major metro area in the US. Request your ride in seconds and watch your taxi driver arrive in minutes.
Simply hail a taxi, get in and tap “Pair & Pay” (Available in NYC, Boston, Philadelphia, Chicago, Miami and Las Vegas). No need to take out your wallet to pay with cash or a credit card. When you arrive at your destination, quickly get out and go! The fastest way to contactlessly pay for your ride.
Curb works only with professional taxi drivers. Every time you ride with Curb you’ll ride with a fully licensed, insured driver. No exceptions.
3 Ways to use Curb today
1. Ride Now: Request a taxi for immediate pickup and watch it arrive
2. Ride Later: Schedule a taxi for pickup up to 24 hours in advance
3. Pair & Pay: Contactlessly Pay for street hailed rides or airport line pickups
—Earn Free Curb Rides!—
Just share your personal referral code by clicking the menu button in the Curb app and easily earn credits for rides (applicable on Curb booked trips only)!
Questions? Send your questions, feedback or suggestions to [email protected]
*Upfront fares are automatically calculated for your trip based on time and distance. The Upfront Fare includes an estimate of tolls and applicable government-mandated taxes/surcharges based on the estimated route. Any tip amount is applied at the end of the ride and is not included in the Upfront Fare. The fare may be adjusted at the end of the trip for actual taxes/surcharges, tolls and tip incurred.
Features of Curb – Request & Pay for Taxis for PC
1. Curb is the #1 Taxi App in the US
2. Curb connects you to over 50,000 taxis with the tap of a button
3. Curb is available in over 500 cities across the US
4. Curb offers real-time tracking of your taxi so you never have to worry about where it is
5. Curb allows you to pay your taxi fare directly through the app, so you never have to carry cash
6. Curb offers exclusive discounts and promotions for app users
7. Curb allows you to rate your taxi driver and provide feedback directly through the app
8. Curb has a 24/7 customer support team available to help with any issues you may have
9. Curb is available in both English and Spanish
10. Curb is a free app to download and use
Install “Curb – Request & Pay for Taxis” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Curb – Request & Pay for Taxis on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Curb – Request & Pay for Taxis app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Curb – Request & Pay for Taxis.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Curb – Request & Pay for Taxis On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Curb Mobility, LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Maps & Navigation|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, September 20, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Curb – Request & Pay for Taxis?
– Introducing Business Profile: create a business profile for your business-related rides and get ride receipts sent to your company email address for easier expensing
– Account Deletion support
Curb is a great application for those who need to request and pay for taxis. The app is easy to use and has a great interface. Overall, Curb is a great choice for those who need to request and pay for taxis.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Curb – Request & Pay for Taxis for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent Curb – Request & Pay for Taxis Reviews
I WANT MY MONEY BACK, YOU TOOK MONEY FROM ME WITHOUT SENDING A CAB. FRAUD ALERT 📢
I booked the night before a trip to the airport figuring that Uber may not have it a lot of drivers in the morning since I was leaving very early. I’ll hold just placed on my credit card and I was told my reservation was secured. In the morning I received the message telling me who my driver was and giving me an eta. A short time later I received another notification saying that all drivers were busy, my ride was canceled and I needed to rebook.
Why do you charge a credit card fee when not using a credit card?!
Worst app for a visitor in a new place. The app is picking up incorrect address in you type in the address but the Curb Support team doesn’t believe their customers to help with a refund. Ridiculous and scary!
Not in my area. I wish ride apps would say which areas they service so we wouldn’t have to waste time downloading them & signing up only to then find out that they’re not in our area 😝
Useless in places I have been.
I order a car and it says 4 mins. Why does it actually take the driver 20 mins to get to me. I can’t even cancel because how can I be certain I will get someone closer when each time I order the app will say a small number but I end up waiting for a long time, EACH TIME. I’d share picture as proof but the comment doesn’t allow it. On top of that they don’t have customer service. Trash app. It will be my last time using it. Sorry lyft and uber drivers I won’t be able to give tip
I’ve got a crazy work schedule that requires me to travel really early in the morning. When I’m wary of using MTA,I go to this app. It’s pricey, but I get where I need to safely. I’m grateful to have access to it.
Better to take a Uber cheaper and there adding extra fees in taxis now
We refer the ownership of This Curb – Request & Pay for Taxis to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Curb – Request & Pay for Taxis and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Curb – Request & Pay for Taxis. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Curb – Request & Pay for Taxis.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.