CruiseMapper is a website that offers cruise ship reviews, photos, and deck plans. It also has a forum where members can ask questions and share information about cruising. The site also offers a searchable database of cruise itineraries and ports of call.
Installing and using the CruiseMapper for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
CruiseMapper ANDROID App Summary
VT Explorer Ltd has developed the CruiseMapper application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Travel & Local category on Play Store. CruiseMapper has over 253879 users with a great 3.6 rating overall. The latest version of CruiseMapper is currently 2.1.0.
The latest upstate time of the CruiseMapper is Tuesday, January 28, 2020, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the CruiseMapper on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
CruiseMapper App Overview and Details
CruiseMapper is an impartial cruise information app with thousands of cruises to show the travelers.
CruiseMapper features include:
– detailed itineraries and port schedules
– cruise ship reviews and videos
– current position of cruise ships
– special features and technical details
– deck plan layouts
– a lot more useful information about the cruise ship you choose
The future-cruisers might search the database of nearly 30 cruise lines, 320+ cruise ships and over 20,000 cruises to find the perfect cruise. If you really need to find your special cruise, then this is the right place to look.
With CruiseMapper you’ll find schedules for all cruises departing from ports around all over the world. Helping you select the perfect one to you, saving you the extra expenditures you would do otherwise.
If you experience any problem with the App, please fill this form to contact us http://www.cruisemapper.com/contact instead of writing a review here. We will do our best to solve it. Thanks!
Connect with CruiseMapper
– on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CruiseMapper
– on Google+ https://plus.google.com/+Cruisemapper
– on our website http://www.CruiseMapper.com
Features of CruiseMapper for PC
1. CruiseMapper is an impartial cruise information app.
2. It has thousands of cruises to show the travelers.
3. You can find the best cruise deals on the app.
4. The app also allows you to compare different cruises.
5. You can read reviews of cruises before booking them.
6. The app also has a forum where you can ask questions about cruises.
7. You can also find information about ports and destinations.
8. The app also allows you to book cruises directly from the app.
9. You can also find discounts and offers on the app.
10. The app is available for both Android and iOS devices.
|App Name:||CruiseMapper On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||VT Explorer Ltd|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, January 28, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install CruiseMapper On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing CruiseMapper on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the CruiseMapper. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the CruiseMapper, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this CruiseMapper?
Added deckplans of all cruise ships
The CruiseMapper application is a great tool for planning your next cruise. It is easy to use and provides a wealth of information on cruise itineraries, ports, and ships. With its user-friendly interface, you can quickly find the perfect cruise for your needs and budget.
Did the guide help you download and install the CruiseMapper for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the CruiseMapper, let us know below.
Recent CruiseMapper Reviews
It’s really good but now I can’t use it. Idk if it’s because of the phone (black shark pro).
Blue screen, no land, no ships, no ports no nothing.
Very nice app for tracking your favourite vessels
Great application for seaman in the world.
Easy to use and lots of information about the cruise ships.
what app is this. Can not find the ship. Terrible
We refer the ownership of This CruiseMapper to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for CruiseMapper and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the CruiseMapper. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the CruiseMapper.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.