Crossy Road is an endless runner video game developed by Hipster Whale. The objective of the game is to navigate a frog across a busy road and avoid getting hit by cars. The game was released on November 20, 2014, and is available on iOS, Android, Windows Phone, and Microsoft Windows.
Installing and using the Crossy Road for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Crossy Road ANDROID App Summary
HIPSTER WHALE has developed the Crossy Road application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Action category on Play Store. Crossy Road has over 139372835 users with a great 4.6 rating overall. The latest version of Crossy Road is currently 4.11.0.
The latest upstate time of the Crossy Road is Thursday, October 13, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Crossy Road on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Crossy Road App Overview and Details
Join over 200 MILLION players worldwide and experience Hipster Whale’s massive viral #1 hit!
Same device multiplayer: Compete against your friends and family on the same device.
Play Crossy Road on the Big Screen with Android TV!
Why did the Chicken cross the road?
Why did the Pigeon leave THAT there?
Why did Specimen 115 abduct that cow?
Why did Unihorse eat all that candy?
– Collect over 150 retro-styled, pop art inspired characters
– Cross roads, train tracks, and rivers – endlessly hop forever
– Dodge traffic in a candy wonderland with the Android Robot
– Simple, pure, innovative gameplay
– Free to play
Have any problems or suggestions? You can reach us at [email protected]
**DON’T LOSE YOUR CHARACTERS!**
– Go to game Settings and Sign-in with Google Play to save your characters, game progress, scores, and achievements!
– After signing in, your progress will be saved to your Google Play account
– To restore your game progress, go to Settings and click Restore Game to restore all of your characters
– You can only restore saved progress that was saved from version 1.0.6 onwards
– We are working to support saving from multiple accounts on a single device in a future version. The current version works well with one account per device or one account across multiple devices.
The game requires access to the following Permissions ———-
– Read device state and identity – READ_PHONE_STATE permission
– The game requires the LOCATION permission to target and deliver video-based advertising:
The game implements opt-in video ads that players can watch to earn free coins if they choose. Watching video ads is voluntary if players want to speed up the rate they earn coins to win new characters. We require the Location permission to provide location based video ads to provide more relevant ads to players.
Features of Crossy Road for PC
1. Join a community of over 200 million players worldwide
2. Experience Hipster Whale’s massive viral hit
3. Enjoy a casual and easy-to-play game
4. Collect over 880 different objects
5. Use your objects to restore a run-down city
6. Receive rewards for your restoration efforts
7. Share your progress with friends
8. Unlock new levels as you progress
9. Discover secret areas and bonus objects
10. Continuously updated with new content
|App Name:||Crossy Road On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||HIPSTER WHALE|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Thursday, October 13, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Crossy Road On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Crossy Road on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Crossy Road. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Crossy Road, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Crossy Road?
Bug fixes and improvements.
Crossy Road is a great game that is perfect for people of all ages. The controls are easy to learn and the gameplay is addictive. There is a huge variety of characters to choose from and the graphics are colorful and fun. The game is also very challenging, which keeps you coming back for more. Overall, Crossy Road is a great game that is worth your time.
Did the guide help you download and install the Crossy Road for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Crossy Road, let us know below.
Recent Crossy Road Reviews
SO FUN 🤞 🤦♀️❤️😍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😁😁😁😁😁😁🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥😎😎😎😎😎😎😎🔥🔥🔥🔥💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥🔥❤️🔥🔥❤️🔥🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥🔥❤️🔥🔥❤️🔥😁🔥❤️🔥🔥❤️🔥🔥😁😁😎😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😄❤️😄❤️😄❤️😄❤️😄❤️😄❤️😄❤️❤️😄❤️😄❤️😄❤️🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶
It’s a fun game to play when you have no wifi I really like it and I reccomend it
It is a good game
I have this game on my brother’s I pad am literally addicted and wanted to download it on this device, but this is my like 3rd time tryna download and it won’t download, I don’t know what’s wrong I have enough storage and all set, but the game just won’t download, hope you fix that problem❤️
𝚂𝚞𝚙𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚝𝚜: Like the original and the piffle one (PS, I adore piffle too!) 𝚅𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚙𝚜: OOH, like the under-water one. 𝚅𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚞𝚗 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚒𝚝’𝚜 𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎: I guess it’s one of the best of best out there, ty for making it 🙂
It a good game but it can make you angry 😃
this games is realy great if you want a chalange
Great game. Decided to support it by purchasing in app characters so that the game continues and does not end up being forced to shut down.
We refer the ownership of This Crossy Road to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Crossy Road and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Crossy Road. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Crossy Road.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.