Cox Contour TV is a great way to watch your favorite shows and movies. With its easy-to-use interface, you can find what you want to watch quickly and easily. Plus, you can record shows and movies to watch later. And, with its DVR capabilities, you can pause, rewind, and fast-forward live TV. So, if you’re looking for a great way to watch TV, Cox Contour TV is the perfect choice.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Cox Contour TV for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Cox Contour TV For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the Cox Contour TV on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the Cox Contour TV using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for Cox Contour TV so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the Cox Contour TV on your computer.
|App Name:||Cox Contour TV On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Cox Communications, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Monday, October 24, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Cox Contour TV ANDROID App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the Cox Contour TV in the Entertainment category. You can download and install Cox Contour TV on your Android phone from there. Cox Communications, Inc. is the developer of Cox Contour TV who made this app.
6.20.0.001 is the latest version of Cox Contour TV that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 980906. Plus, you’ll see that Cox Contour TV has a good user rating of 2.9.
You can install the latest version of Cox Contour TV, which is Monday, October 24, 2022 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install Cox Contour TV on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of Cox Contour TV for PC
1. Watch live TV and On Demand shows and movies on any device at home or on the go.
2. Ingest and play back live TV and DVR content from any compatible device.
3. Pause, rewind, and fast forward live TV and DVR content.
4. Create and manage a personalized watchlist of your favorite TV shows and movies.
5. Search for TV shows and movies across multiple providers.
6. Rate and review TV shows and movies.
7. Get recommendations for new TV shows and movies to watch.
8. Connect with friends and family to share your favorite TV shows and movies.
9. Save your favorite TV shows and movies to your personal library.
10. Create custom lists of your favorite TV shows and movies.
Cox Contour TV App Overview and Details
Watch live TV and On Demand shows and movies on any device at home or on the go.
• Inside your home, watch live TV and On Demand content from all channels you are subscribed to.
• Outside the home, watch live TV and On Demand shows and movies by using the filter “Available out of home.”
• Customize the TV guide by filtering popular categories like Kids, Sports, and Movies.
• Watch rented and purchased movies in the ‘Purchased’ sub-folder inside the ‘Saved’ folder.
• Use ‘Parental Control’ in Settings to manage what your children can watch on mobile devices.
• Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connection
• Subscription to Cox Video service
• Cox username and password. For login help, please visit www.cox.com/myprofile
Whats New In this Cox Contour TV?
The Cox Contour TV application is an excellent way to manage your TV viewing experience. It is easy to use and provides a great way to keep track of your favorite shows and movies. The application is also great for keeping track of your DVR recordings and for setting up recordings of future showings. Overall, the Cox Contour TV application is a great tool for managing your TV viewing experience.
That’s it! That’s how you download Cox Contour TV on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
Recent Cox Contour TV Reviews
Worst streaming app. Cox is very toxic. Can’t even watch any show while I am on the go. Why would I need this app if I am not at home? Trash and way over price. They monopolize, so you can’t even use another service where I live. When at home, it just froze and won’t even load. Terrible.
It is not loading at all and I have a good connection
Can’t watch unless at home. What’s the point
Suks n don’t work properly which is usual for all cox services
I use it every morning. I’m partially deaf and live with 2 roommates who sleep way later than me. So I either put in my headphones or use a speaker right next to me, and everyone is happy. The only issue I have with it is I can’t use it without my home wifi. That was old for some reason it has started to blink out a lot. None of my other streaming apps do it, just this one. And it sucks. Also I don’t like that you have to be on your home wifi only to use it. I’m almost ready to delete this app.
Used to be better. Now live tv guide don’t filter just free for me… it shows all the paid subscription channels as well, hard to figure out what channels are mine.
Can’t stream live TV without it stopping. Get the 3 blinking dots once in awhile. Runs slow on some programs. The people’s mouths don’t match the words they are saying. Got panoramic wifi hoping the issue would be solved. It did NOT solve the problem. Is it the wifi? No it isn’t. The shows run fine if I go to the actual app for the shows. So it’s obviously your app. Used to work really well had no problems. Now I pay even more money for less quality. ☹️
I can’t watch anything. It doesn’t show nothing
can’t watch and, CBS, fox those are local channels, WHAT A RIP
Not worth it, doesn’t work right 98% of the time
We refer the ownership of This Cox Contour TV to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Cox Contour TV and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Cox Contour TV. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Cox Contour TV.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.