A contractor estimate and invoice is a document that a contractor provides to a client that outlines the estimated costs of a project as well as the terms of payment. This document is important in ensuring that both the contractor and the client are on the same page with regards to the project cost and timeline.
The technical specifications of the Contractor Estimate & Invoice for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
- 1 Contractor Estimate & Invoice ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Download & Install Contractor Estimate & Invoice For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 3 Features of Contractor Estimate & Invoice for PC
- 4 Contractor Estimate & Invoice App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this Contractor Estimate & Invoice?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Contractor Estimate & Invoice Reviews
Contractor Estimate & Invoice ANDROID App Summary
Contractor Estimate & Invoice was developed by GetCost and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Contractor Estimate & Invoice from Google Play Store under the Business category. The latest version of Contractor Estimate & Invoice is 1.489 on Play store with total users of 102770. The Contractor Estimate & Invoice app has a user rating of 4.6 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Contractor Estimate & Invoice is Wednesday, January 4, 2023. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Contractor Estimate & Invoice on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Contractor Estimate & Invoice For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Contractor Estimate & Invoice using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Contractor Estimate & Invoice on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Contractor Estimate & Invoice here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Contractor Estimate & Invoice On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, January 4, 2023|
|Get it On:|
Features of Contractor Estimate & Invoice for PC
1. The ability to create accurate estimates and invoices
2. The ability to track payments
3. The ability to work as a team
4. The ability to win jobs
5. The ability to get paid
6. The ability to work on multiple projects at once
7. The ability to track time
8. The ability to set your own rates
9. The ability to send invoices electronically
10. The ability to get paid online
Contractor Estimate & Invoice App Overview and Details
Create accurate estimates and invoices, track your payments and work as a team to win the jobs.
GetCost is trusted by more than 50k small business owners to produce accurate estimates and invoices for their clients.
Estimates & Invoices Features
– Create estimates and invoices with a professional look and feel.
– Allow your clients to pay you with credit cards (like VISA, MasterCard) and PayPal.
– Send your estimates and invoices by SMS, email or download the PDF.
– Manage your team and collect the payments of all your clients in your account.
– Take pictures and add markups (draw) on them.
– Keep a markup on the total of your estimates and invoices that will not be visible to your clients.
– Set discounts and taxes per item.
Your Clients As A Priority
– Get the client’s history easily.
– Use it as a CRM and keep comments on your clients.
– Build trust with your clients, show them you are the perfect contractor for the job.
Agenda & Timesheet
– Keep track of your time and of your employees.
– Keep your schedule efficient.
– Freelancer can create an invoice with the detailed timesheet only by selecting the desired month.
Track Your Expenses
– Take pictures of your invoices to avoid to loose them.
Estimate With Real Store’s Products
– Contractor’s best feature!
– Search through local stores products to produce the estimates easily.
– Get the an estimated price of Plywood, OSB, Foams, 2×3, 2×4, 2×6, 2×8, Paint, Sinks, Concrete Blocks, Ceramic and a lot more.
– Accurate estimates means more wins for you and your business.
A Calculator For Contractors
– Unit conversion: metric, imperial, yards, pounds, oz, gallons, grams, tons and other units.
– Calculate the required paint for your walls and rooms.
– Work as a team!
– Send Work Orders to your team members.
– Review estimates of your team.
– Gather all invoices payments in the same account.
App & Web
– Access your data from everywhere, on your phone, tablet or on the web from your computer. (MAC or PC)
For Contractor, Small Business & Freelancer
Great if you are a Contractor, Carpenter, Painter, Roofer, Drywall, General Contractor, Carpet and Flooring, Concrete, Fencing, Guttering, HVAC & R, Insulation, Janitors, Excavation, Landscapers, Masonry, Plumber, Remodeler, Electrician, Restoration, Siding, Tiles, Window & Door Contractor, Framer, Freelancer and more.
Whats New In this Contractor Estimate & Invoice?
This is a great application for contractors who need to estimate and invoice their customers. It is very user-friendly and easy to use. It has a lot of features that are extremely helpful for contractors. Overall, this is a great application for contractors who need to estimate and invoice their customers.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Contractor Estimate & Invoice on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent Contractor Estimate & Invoice Reviews
Very poor Doesn’t send to clients through emails like it claims not impressed at all Maybe for some but not good for me
Awsome Did you mean to say bug fixes not bux fixes
Only thing I wish is that the app would GPS link to Lowes and home depot so that you can pre select materials at the exact price. It would cut down the time doing estimates and invoices extremely
Love this app
I love it
can’t sign in to desktop
We refer the ownership of This Contractor Estimate & Invoice to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Contractor Estimate & Invoice and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Contractor Estimate & Invoice. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Contractor Estimate & Invoice.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.