ConnectBot is a powerful open-source Secure Shell (SSH) client. It supports SSHv2 and SFTP. With ConnectBot, you can securely connect to your remote servers and devices via SSH. ConnectBot is a great tool for managing your remote servers and devices.
Our goal is to help you get the ConnectBot for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
ConnectBot ANDROID App Summary
The developer of the ConnectBot is Kenny Root and they’ve done a great job at keeping ConnectBot simple yet highly interactive. You can find the ConnectBot under Communication of Play Store. ConnectBot’s latest version is VARY with an impressive user base of over 4721800. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.3 shows how people love ConnectBot.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the ConnectBot is Friday, October 22, 2021 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the ConnectBot on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
ConnectBot App Overview and Details
ConnectBot is a powerful open-source Secure Shell (SSH) client. It can manage simultaneous SSH sessions, create secure tunnels, and copy/paste between other applications.
This client allows you to connect to Secure Shell servers that typically run on UNIX-based servers.
Features of ConnectBot for PC
1. ConnectBot is an open-source Secure Shell (SSH) client.
2. It can manage simultaneous SSH sessions.
3. It supports port forwarding and tunneling.
4. It has a simple, yet powerful user interface.
5. It supports keygen, public key, and password authentication methods.
6. It is compatible with most SSH servers.
7. It is available for Android, Windows, and Mac.
8. It is free and open-source software.
9. It is developed and maintained by the OpenSSH community.
10. It is licensed under the GNU General Public License.
Whats New In this ConnectBot?
· Various bug fixes.
· Support for newer SSH authentication methods.
· Support for resizing on Chrome OS.
Download & Install ConnectBot For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the ConnectBot app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the ConnectBot app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the ConnectBot will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed ConnectBot on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||ConnectBot On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Kenny Root|
|Android Version:||Varies with device|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Friday, October 22, 2021|
|Get it On:|
ConnectBot is a great application for those who want to connect to their home computer while away. It is user-friendly and easy to set up. Overall, ConnectBot is a great application for anyone who wants to remotely access their home computer.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the ConnectBot for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the ConnectBot, or the steps altogether.
Recent ConnectBot Reviews
Best ssh client for Android out there
Perfectly simple ssh client. I wouldn’t change a thing.
I like the experience so far.
Just amazing, I can now stop taking laptop to every places I go for few scripting run.
A competent enough ssh client, but the key overlay that provides esc, ctrl, arrows etc when you tap the console area obscures the command you’re typing if you’re at the last line of the terminal (which is most of the time in my experience). Deeply frustrating.
Very good I like how this app has the text size feature.
I’ve been searching for this. So finally
I love the freedom from ads and the on screen keys for navigation, &c.
We refer the ownership of This ConnectBot to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for ConnectBot and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the ConnectBot. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the ConnectBot.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.