Concepts are the foundation of every great work of art. Without a solid concept, an artist has nothing to build their work off of. A concept can be something as simple as an idea for a painting, or it can be a fully fleshed out plan for a sculpture. No matter what the concept is, it is always the first step in creating a masterpiece.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Concepts: Sketch, Note, Draw for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
- 1 Download & Install Concepts: Sketch, Note, Draw For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 2 Concepts: Sketch, Note, Draw ANDROID App Summary
- 3 Concepts: Sketch, Note, Draw App Overview and Details
- 4 Features of Concepts: Sketch, Note, Draw for PC
- 5 Whats New In this Concepts: Sketch, Note, Draw?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Concepts: Sketch, Note, Draw Reviews
Download & Install Concepts: Sketch, Note, Draw For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Concepts: Sketch, Note, Draw for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Concepts: Sketch, Note, Draw.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Concepts: Sketch, Note, Draw on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Concepts: Sketch, Note, Draw and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Concepts: Sketch, Note, Draw on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Concepts: Sketch, Note, Draw On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||TopHatch, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Art & Design|
|Updated on:||Monday, January 23, 2023|
|Get it On:|
Concepts: Sketch, Note, Draw ANDROID App Summary
The Concepts: Sketch, Note, Draw was developed by the popular developer agency named TopHatch, Inc.. They have the Concepts: Sketch, Note, Draw in the Art & Design category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2023.01.4, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 3329949 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.4 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Concepts: Sketch, Note, Draw latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Monday, January 23, 2023 was the last date the Concepts: Sketch, Note, Draw was updated with new features. If you want to use the Concepts: Sketch, Note, Draw on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Concepts: Sketch, Note, Draw using the emulator later on.
Concepts: Sketch, Note, Draw App Overview and Details
Concepts is a flexible space to think, plan and create. Sketch your ideas on the infinite canvas, write notes and doodles with tilt + pressure, draw storyboards, product sketches and design plans, then share with friends, clients and other apps. Optimized for the latest pen-enabled devices and Chrome OS™.
Concepts’ vector nature means every stroke is editable. Pens, pencils, watercolor… if you mess up, just fix it with the Nudge, Slice and Select tools.
Concepts is used by amazing people at Disney, Playstation, Philips, HP, Apple, Google, Unity and Illumination Entertainment to take ideas from concept to reality. Join us!
• realistic pencils, pens and brushes that respond to pressure, tilt and velocity with adjustable live smoothing
• an infinite canvas with many paper types and custom grids
• a tool wheel or bar you can customize with your favorite tools and presets
• an infinite layering system with automatic sorting & adjustable opacity
• HSL, RGB and COPIC color wheels to help you choose colors that look great together
• flexible vector-based sketching – move and adjust what you’ve drawn by tool, color, size, smoothing and scale
• draw with shape guides, live snap and measurement for clean and accurate sketches
• personalize everything – your canvas, tools, gestures, everything
• duplicate your work for easy iterations in the gallery and on canvas
• drag+drop images straight onto the canvas as references or for tracing
• export images, PDFs, and vectors for printing or fast feedback between friends and clients
Sketch FREE. Enjoy awesome tools, COPIC colors, five layers, our infinite canvas and JPG exports.
Pay-As-You-Go. Boost your creativity with the Essentials and edit your strokes, unlock infinite layers, and export to PNG, PSD, SVG, DXF and Concepts native file formats. Professional brush packs and PDF import / export sold separately.
Or subscribe to Concepts Everything and gain access to every library, service and feature going forward.
If you opt to subscribe monthly or yearly, payment will be charged to your Google Play Account at time of purchase. Your plan will renew automatically at the price shown above within 24 hours of the end of the billing period, unless turned off beforehand. You can cancel or make changes anytime in your Google Play Account settings.
We’re dedicated to quality and update often. If you get stuck, chat with us in-app, email us at [email protected] or find us anywhere with @ConceptsApp.
Android and Chrome OS are trademarks of Google. COPIC is the trademark of Too Corporation. Many thanks to Lasse Pekkala and Osama Elfar for cover art!
Features of Concepts: Sketch, Note, Draw for PC
1. Sketch your ideas on the infinite canvas
2. Get feedback and improve your work
3. Stay organized with to-do lists and project timelines
4. Access your work from anywhere, on any device
5. Share your work with clients or collaborators
6. Get inspired with a library of templates and examples
7. Export your work in a variety of formats
8. Protect your work with privacy controls
9. Get help from the Concepts team
10. Try Concepts for free
Whats New In this Concepts: Sketch, Note, Draw?
2023.1 – SNAP & MEASUREMENT IMPROVEMENTS
– Snap-while-drawing is easier than ever – if you make a mistake, just retrace your steps. Measured lines are more accurate, too.
– Bug fixes and improvements to measurement.
Read more at concepts.app/roadmap. If you appreciate what we’re doing, send us feedback or leave a review!
This is a great application for anyone who wants to improve their drawing skills. The concepts are easy to understand and the step-by-step instructions are clear. The app is also interactive, which makes it fun and easy to use. I highly recommend this app to anyone who is looking for a way to improve their drawing skills.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Concepts: Sketch, Note, Draw of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Concepts: Sketch, Note, Draw Reviews
I’d like to reserve my opinion until I feel qualified as regular user.
liked it so much I bought the essentials. probably won’t buy the subscription though. I like 1 time purchases. Edit: Barely a week later I am back to call myself out. I totally bought the yearly subscription. Definitely enjoying the app and I might be starting as a head landscape designer soon. Look forward to making beautiful creations with Concepts.
this app is really good for taking notes fr like Its really easy to use and gesture+ animations make it even cooler
The perfect app for ideation, sketching, drawing, drafting, note taking, and even serious designs and artwork. Look no further than here!
Shout outs to Justin Sung for recommending this near-flawless note-taking app. My ability to retain information and review my notes with less time because I was able to easily write them with this app has been a God-Send.
good app 👍
Hands-down the best drawing app I’ve tried on my Android tablet. Great interface, usability and very responsive. Love it!
Thanks for the update [ Measure ]
awesome app,so sosooooo fun and intuitive to use if you’ve used any other drawing applications. love itt
am on the free version, no ads, no glitches no nothing. very well done.
We refer the ownership of This Concepts: Sketch, Note, Draw to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Concepts: Sketch, Note, Draw and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Concepts: Sketch, Note, Draw. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Concepts: Sketch, Note, Draw.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.