Clue is a period and cycle tracker that uses machine learning to help you understand your body and your health. With Clue, you can track your period, your cycle, and your overall health. You can also use Clue to learn about your body and your health.
So, you want to download the Clue Period & Cycle Tracker for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
- 1 Clue Period & Cycle Tracker ANDROID App Summary
- 2 How To Install & Download Clue Period & Cycle Tracker For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 3 Clue Period & Cycle Tracker App Overview and Details
- 4 Features of Clue Period & Cycle Tracker for PC
- 5 Whats New In this Clue Period & Cycle Tracker?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Clue Period & Cycle Tracker Reviews
Clue Period & Cycle Tracker ANDROID App Summary
The Clue Period & Cycle Tracker is listed under the Health & Fitness category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Clue Period & Cycle Tracker is Clue Period Tracker by BioWink. The current version of Clue Period & Cycle Tracker is 72.0 with a total user count of 45297279 and an overall user rating of 4.4.
Monday, October 17, 2022 was the last date the Clue Period & Cycle Tracker was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Clue Period & Cycle Tracker For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Clue Period & Cycle Tracker on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Clue Period & Cycle Tracker to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Clue Period & Cycle Tracker. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Clue Period & Cycle Tracker on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Clue Period & Cycle Tracker on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Clue Period & Cycle Tracker On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Clue Period Tracker by BioWink|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Monday, October 17, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Clue Period & Cycle Tracker App Overview and Details
Track your period, discover patterns in your menstrual cycle, and learn how your body works – with Clue.
Clue is more than just a period tracker. The app uses science and data to help you learn how your menstrual cycle affects your mind and body. With the Clue Cycle Tracker, you get period, ovulation and PMS predictions you can trust, insights into how factors such as skin, stress and energy levels can change throughout your cycle, and a science-backed period, fertility, and health encyclopedia at your fingertips. You can also set customizable ovulation and period reminders so you are always prepared for what’s coming. Backed by science, driven by ethics, and female-led, Clue never has and never will, sell user data.
Regardless of your life stage, Clue’s got your back. From period to pregnancy tracking, whether you want to set reminders to take birth control or get ovulation day notifications, or just want to discover your body’s unique patterns, Clue is a period and ovulation tracker designed to help you stay informed and make empowered health choices.
CLUE PERIOD & OVULATION TRACKER TOP FEATURES:
· Period tracker, period calendar, ovulation tracker, and fertility tracker
· Accurate period predictions for upcoming cycles
· Log your symptoms, period flow intensity, moods, and more and find patterns in your menstrual cycle
· Ovulation app to track ovulation tests and your BBT
· Calendar reminders for upcoming periods, ovulation, and PMS
· Predictions for your recurring symptoms, like cramps, pain, and headaches
· A period calendar with your menstruation, ovulation, and fertile days
· Log and set birth control pill reminders
· A cycle analysis of your period lengths to observe trends and irregular cycles
· In-app menstrual health encyclopedia and educational content
PERIOD TRACKER & MENSTRUAL CALENDAR
· Period predictions and PMS, fertility, and ovulation estimates
· A period diary and cycle tracker to log your period days, flow intensity & the menstrual products you use
· Track symptoms, cravings, skin, pain, exercise, vitality, & more to find patterns in your cycle
· Set up calendar reminders before your next period, ovulation, and PMS
OVULATION TRACKER & FERTILITY TRACKER:
· Ovulation calculator and basal body temperature tracker
· Fertility predictions and fertility friend to help you get pregnant if you’re trying to conceive
· Log ovulation test and cervical fluid for improved ovulation estimations
· Set fertility and ovulation calendar reminders to help plan a pregnancy
PREGNANCY APP & WEEK BY WEEK GUIDE
· Set your expected due date countdown with a pregnancy calculator
· A pregnancy calendar and baby growth tracker to keep track of your trimester
· Track pregnancy symptoms, baby movement, vitamin intake, and more
· Fact-checked health content to guide you through your pregnancy week by week.
FIND UNIQUE PATTERNS IN YOUR MENSTRUAL CYCLE
· View your period lengths and cycle variations
· See the symptoms you tracked in relation to your menstrual cycle
· Use Clue to help you manage your PCOS and irregular cycles
· Started menstruating? Clue is a helpful period tracker for teens
· Bring the Clue Period Tracker app to your OBGYN and have your period history available
Clue is a cycle tracker and ovulation app built for anyone who menstruates and uses gender-neutral language.
Note: Clue Period Tracker & Ovulation App should not be used as a contraceptive.
Helloclue.com – Menstrual cycle encyclopedia and resource for period, fertility, birth control, sex, and LGBTQIA topics.
Clue Period Tracker & Ovulation Tracker – the menstrual cycle tracker, period calendar, and pregnancy app that helps you understand your body better.
Features of Clue Period & Cycle Tracker for PC
-Track your period
-Discover patterns in your menstrual cycle
-Learn how your body works
-Categorize your period symptoms
-Get period reminders
-Track your fertility
-Learn about your contraception options
-Get expert articles and advice
– Connect with other women
Whats New In this Clue Period & Cycle Tracker?
Thanks for using Clue. This update includes bug fixes and performance enhancements to keep your health tracking as seamless as possible.
Data privacy is incredibly central to how we’ve always operated. People’s health data, particularly any data they track in Clue about pregnancies, pregnancy loss or abortion, is kept private and safe. If you’d like more information, feel free to reach our Support Team or check out our FAQs on helloclue.com
This app is a great way to keep track of your period and cycle. It is easy to use and has a lot of features. It is also a great way to keep track of your fertility.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Clue Period & Cycle Tracker on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
Recent Clue Period & Cycle Tracker Reviews
Definitely one of the most accurate
Very helpful app.
It’s great 👍
This app is very useful and easy to use. Whenever your doctor asks you when your last period was, you have a whole calender to refer to! Additionally, as it is used more it is actually able to accurately predict periods which is wonderful. My one wish is that implant birth control was represented to track when you need to get a new one and to take into conservation when predicting periods, but I understand everyone has a different experience with them so that is hard to predict periods with.
Love that since this is from Europe I don’t have to worry about all the scarey roe v Wade stuff. Love how many things it lets me track and that if I’m feeling both motivated but also not I can choose both instead of having to choose. My cycle affects my meds and I’ve started tracking my mood and motivation and stuff to see how the timing is and such which is great. Also I’ve always been trash at tracking and it asks how you’re doing a day or 2 before which is a great heads up~
I’ve loved this app! Until the new update or whatever stopped giving me daily reminders to track. My memory is bad so I’d ask that you bring back the daily reminder feature please. Thank you!
Definitely recommended. I was clueless about how much my period last and when I would have it, now I have way more insights about it and learned a thing or two with the educational content. I don’t really use the other trackers, they feel a bit off, but I like the concept. It does as it is supposed to do very well, 10/10.
Clue never misses! So Accurate and useful. My cycle is so painful and this app truly helps me prepare.
We refer the ownership of This Clue Period & Cycle Tracker to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Clue Period & Cycle Tracker and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Clue Period & Cycle Tracker. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Clue Period & Cycle Tracker.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.