Chronic Insights is a web-based symptom diary that captures patient-reported outcomes (PROs) in real-time. The system is designed to help clinicians and researchers track the course of disease and identify potential treatments. Chronic Insights has been used in clinical trials for a variety of conditions, including multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, and Crohn’s disease.
In this article, we will show you how to download Chronic Insights symptom diary For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Chronic Insights symptom diary technical specifications first.
- 1 Chronic Insights symptom diary ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Features of Chronic Insights symptom diary for PC
- 3 How To Install & Download Chronic Insights symptom diary For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 4 Chronic Insights symptom diary App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this Chronic Insights symptom diary?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Chronic Insights symptom diary Reviews
Chronic Insights symptom diary ANDROID App Summary
Chronic Insights Ltd is the developer of this Chronic Insights symptom diary application. It is listed under the Health & Fitness category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 8466+ users of this app. The Chronic Insights symptom diary app rating is currently VARY.
It was last updated on Tuesday, November 8, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Chronic Insights symptom diary for PC
1. The app was designed and developed by a disabled entrepreneur.
2. The app helps people with painful autoimmune conditions.
3. The app is easy to use and helps people manage their condition.
4. The app helps people track their symptoms and medications.
5. The app helps people find doctors and specialists.
6. The app helps people manage their appointments and treatments.
7. The app helps people connect with others who have similar conditions.
8. The app helps people find resources and information.
9. The app helps people stay motivated and positive.
10. The app helps people take control of their health.
|App Name:||Chronic Insights symptom diary On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Chronic Insights Ltd|
|Android Version:||Varies with device|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, November 8, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Chronic Insights symptom diary For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Chronic Insights symptom diary on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Chronic Insights symptom diary and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Chronic Insights symptom diary ANDROID App within the emulator and enjoy
Chronic Insights symptom diary App Overview and Details
Designed and developed by a disabled entrepreneur who lives with a painful autoimmune condition called axial spondyloarthritis, this is the privacy-focused, ad-free, premium symptom diary that people with chronic health conditions deserve.
Free features include:
– track unlimited symptoms
– integration with Fitbit and Google Fit
– track unlimited vitals (eg blood pressure, menstrual cycle)
– track unlimited medications
– track unlimited factors (things which might trigger or help your symptoms)
– customise symptoms to suit you
– view everything as beautiful, informative and customisable charts
– export to PDF
– mindfulness breathing exercises
– backup to your own private Dropbox account
– no ads, no personally identifiable data collected or sold
Support our ad-free, privacy-focused app by subscribing to these optional premium features:
– make your pain visible by “painting” the location of your chronic pain onto interactive 3D models which you can freely rotate and zoom
– paint onto joints and bone to record rheumatic pain
– view your pain as a 3D “heatmap” and animated timeline
– use AR to view your 3D model in real space! (on supported devices)
– quickly record pain level using your Wear OS smart watch (Wear OS app does not function standalone and requires a linked phone or tablet running the Chronic Insights mobile app)
– export symptom, factor and vital readings to an ODS spreadsheet file
Whats New In this Chronic Insights symptom diary?
The Chronic Insights symptom diary application is a valuable tool for patients with chronic illnesses. It allows patients to track their symptoms and share their data with their healthcare providers. The app also provides educational resources and support for patients. The app is easy to use and has a user-friendly interface.
This concludes our article on Chronic Insights symptom diary Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Chronic Insights symptom diary for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent Chronic Insights symptom diary Reviews
Very customizable, free, and features being added/refined frequently.
incredibly helpful and easy to use. The 3D pain modeling tool is only available with paid subscription.
I can’t understand why this app isn’t rated higher. I’ve tried various symptom trackers, and they all seemed to have a bunch of extra stuff I never used, we’re confusing, or so limited without paying extra. This app is amazing, it has so many great features all free, and everything is super customizable. Why aren’t more apps like this? So far no ads either!
really impressed with the ease of use and how configurable this app is – and no ads – amazing!
Brilliant! It is so useful to get an idea of when and how illnesses affect me
Very customizable, I like it
Putting 3 at the moment as it needs the little crashes worked on. I’m trying the 3D demo before subscribing but it says tap to anchor then just doesn’t do anything. Please advise. The fact that the designer and owner does NOT want our data to sell or adverts is worth our respect. Sort out the crashes please. Great idea especially for those who lose their voice as soon as they need to see specialists. Thank you
I wanted to try this app because it would be so beneficial to me but it cannot connect to my Samsung Watch 5. It has wear os but no matter what I did, it would not connect. It’s a shame because I was looking forward to using this app.
seems really good so far. it’s great how you can keep a record of how you are feeling and show it 3D
This app is very helpful in tracking various health issues and seeing how different treatments affect pains and symptoms. I love the ability to map out where exactly – and how strong – my pain is. When I first got the app I had a bit of trouble with it and contacted the developer about it. He responded promptly and had the issue resolved quickly. I am very impressed with his service!
We refer the ownership of This Chronic Insights symptom diary to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Chronic Insights symptom diary and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Chronic Insights symptom diary. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Chronic Insights symptom diary.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.