Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) is a form of psychotherapy that helps patients identify and change negative thinking patterns and behaviors that may be contributing to their distress. CBT has been shown to be an effective treatment for a variety of mental health conditions, including depression, anxiety, and post-traumatic stress disorder.
The technical specifications of the CBT for Nurses for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
CBT for Nurses ANDROID App Summary
CBT for Nurses was developed by IELTS Medical LTD and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download CBT for Nurses from Google Play Store under the Education category. The latest version of CBT for Nurses is 1.16 on Play store with total users of 23510. The CBT for Nurses app has a user rating of 1.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the CBT for Nurses is Tuesday, September 6, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the CBT for Nurses on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install CBT for Nurses For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the CBT for Nurses using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the CBT for Nurses on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for CBT for Nurses here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||CBT for Nurses On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||IELTS Medical LTD|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, September 6, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of CBT for Nurses for PC
1. The app is designed by NMC CBT experts in the UK.
2. The app contains over 600 questions.
3. The app is updated regularly with new questions.
4. The app is available in both English and Welsh.
5. The app is suitable for both adults and children.
6. The app is available for both Android and iOS devices.
7. The app is free to download and use.
8. The app is easy to use and navigate.
9. The app is a great way to prepare for your NMC CBT exam.
10. The app provides you with detailed results and feedback after each question.
CBT for Nurses App Overview and Details
From our centres in London, United Kingdom, we have compiled this excellent NMC CBT app to help you with your preparation. The app includes NMC CBT type test questions written by UK Nurse Educators – who are also practising UK nurses. The app features a full CBT mock examination that you can take on the go. We also have up-to-date NMC CBT tips and a LIVE connection to our Nurse Education team, to allow you to make the best use of your preparation time.
Whats New In this CBT for Nurses?
User Experience Enhancement
CBT for nurses is a great way to learn how to effectively manage patients’ symptoms and improve communication between nurses and patients. The app provides nurses with a comprehensive guide to CBT, including how to select and administer CBT techniques, how to assess patients’ progress, and how to adjust treatment plans according to patients’ needs.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the CBT for Nurses on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent CBT for Nurses Reviews
Everything thing to pay fraud app.
I purchases CBT Test for $25.00 and got only 15 questions.
It would be nice if u could provide atleast 1 to 2 free cbt materials to practice bcz all we are searching cbt apps for extra practice otherwise it is a good one..good luck
Teaches good personal hygiene
It is paid app. Try to cheat with your data
We refer the ownership of This CBT for Nurses to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for CBT for Nurses and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the CBT for Nurses. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the CBT for Nurses.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.