Cartographers are professionals who study and create maps. They use various skills to design, measure, and interpret geographical data.
Some cartographers work for government agencies, while others work for private companies. Some cartographers are self-employed.
Cartographers typically need a bachelor’s degree in cartography, geography, or a related field. They also need to be proficient in computer software and mapmaking techniques.
Cartographers typically work full time. Some cartographers may work evenings and weekends to meet deadlines.
The latest Cartographers for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know about these updates? Here they are:
Cartographers ANDROID App Summary
Brettspielwelt GmbH has developed the Cartographers for Android. You can find it under the Board category on Play Store. Since its inception, Cartographers has got over 20127+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.2 rating and the latest version of it is 1.5.2
The latest update of Cartographers is Friday, November 4, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Cartographers App Overview and Details
Queen Gimnax has ordered the reclamation of the northern lands. As a cartographer in her service, you are sent to map this territory, claiming it for the Kingdom of Nalos. Through official edicts, the queen announces which lands she prizes most, and you will increase your reputation by meeting her demands. But you are not alone in this wilderness. The Dragul contest your claims with their outposts, so you must draw your lines carefully to reduce their influence. Reclaim the greatest share of the queen’s desired lands and you will be declared the greatest cartographer in the kingdom.
Experience the fascination of this tactical Flip & Write game now as an App.
– Nominated for the Expert Game of the Year 2020
– Tactical Legendary Game
– Flip & Write game from the Roll Player universe
– 3 different modes with varying degrees of randomness
– Compete with players from all over the world via weekly highscorelists
– Collect Achievements and become the most legendary cartographer of all times.
2020 Expert Game of the Year 2020 Nominee
2019 Golden Geek Best Solo Board Game Nominee
2019 Golden Geek Best Family Board Game Nominee
2019 Cardboard Republic Socializer Laurel nominee
Features of Cartographers for PC
1. You will be tasked with mapping the northern lands for Queen Gimnax.
2. You will need to be accurate in your mapping, as the Queen will be relying on your work.
3. You will need to be quick in your work, as the Queen is eager to reclaim the northern lands.
4. You will need to be thorough in your work, as the Queen wants to make sure that all of the northern lands are reclaimed.
5. You will need to be careful in your work, as the Queen does not want any mistakes to be made.
6. You will need to be diligent in your work, as the Queen expects nothing less than perfection.
7. You will need to be precise in your work, as the Queen wants the exact location of all of the northern lands.
8. You will need to be knowledgeable in your work, as the Queen wants you to be able to answer any questions she may have.
9. You will need to be creative in your work, as the Queen wants you to come up with new ways to map the northern lands.
10. You will need to be able to work independently, as the Queen wants you to be able to work on your own without her supervision.
Install “Cartographers” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Cartographers on your PC isn’t that difficult if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Cartographers on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- The Play Store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Cartographers and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Cartographers as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Cartographers On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Brettspielwelt GmbH|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Friday, November 4, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Cartographers?
Optimized Startup Sequence,
Fixed Card Bugs
Added animation speed settings
and other bugfixes
The Cartographers application is a great way to map out your ideas and thoughts. It is easy to use and has a variety of features that make it a great tool for anyone who wants to create a mind map.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Cartographers for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent Cartographers Reviews
Glad they added heroes and undercity. This is a great flip and write game. App is OK but with horrible sfx and a clunky interface. They should get a better UI/UX cause the code and implementations are good but the UX is not and needs non negligible work. I like the different options for challenges but don’t really like the red one cause it should be one shot only like in any regular rogue-like run. Overall good app with room for improvement (i.e.: would be great to challenge friend(s) in 1v1).
Limited tutorial Disappointing UI
All of this developer’s games are some of my most favorite mobile games. Intended in the most positive sense possible, these games are the most wonderfully addictive time-wasters I’ve played on mobile!
Great implementation of the game. I hope the expansions come to the app. I noticed the latest update has fixed a few issues and I’m pretty happy with that. However there is still an issue: Ambush deck is obviously not shuffled during setup. If you get an ambushed in Spring, it will ALWAYS be the same card. The cards are clearly added in the same order every game.
A paid app with paid dlc that is also now getting ads after the refund window is closed. Absolutely shameful, go elsewhere.
The UI bugs are one thing. But when I tried to play it today, it said “This week the game mode is only playable with the expansion”, which, of course, needs to be bought separately. Are you kidding me? I already paid for the base game and now it won’t let me play? LOL, greedy bastards.
Good. Play it instead of real game when I’m playing alone
After purchasing expansion the game slowed down and scoring card ‘shoreside expansion’ doesn’t work as it should, other than that I enjoy this game very much
App crashing when certain 0 cards are played, particularly Rift Lands. The game board appears frozen. Game basically useless.
True to the original but very slow, badly needs optimization
We refer the ownership of This Cartographers to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Cartographers and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Cartographers. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Cartographers.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.