Car Dealer Simulator is a game where you can manage your own car dealership. You can buy and sell cars, as well as upgrade your dealership to attract more customers. The goal of the game is to make as much money as possible and become the best car dealer in town!
The technical specifications of the Car Dealer Simulator for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Car Dealer Simulator ANDROID App Summary
Car Dealer Simulator was developed by Appscraft and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Car Dealer Simulator from Google Play store under the Simulation category. The latest version of Car Dealer Simulator is 4.7 on Play store with total users of 2836928. The Car Dealer Simulator app has a user rating of 3.1 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Car Dealer Simulator is Friday, August 21, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Car Dealer Simulator on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Car Dealer Simulator App Overview and Details
In our game, you start out on the lowest rung of a car dealer’s career with a small initial capital and unlimited capabilities at your disposal. You can buy damaged cars, repair them, and sell them for profit or simply scout around for the most attractive offers on the marketplace in the hope of finding a car in perfect condition.
As you play the game, you start gaining experience, and your business is growing rapidly. You can afford to buy more expensive cars. You learn how to diagnose mechanical problems and fix them cheaply.
Features of Car Dealer Simulator for PC
1. You can start with a small amount of money.
2. You can work your way up the career ladder.
3. You can buy and sell cars.
4. You can get loans from the bank.
5. You can gamble on car races.
6. You can hire employees.
7. You can open your own dealership.
8. You can buy multiple properties.
9. You will have to pay taxes.
10. You can retire.
How To Install & Download Car Dealer Simulator For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Car Dealer Simulator for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Car Dealer Simulator.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Car Dealer Simulator on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Car Dealer Simulator and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Car Dealer Simulator on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Car Dealer Simulator On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Friday, August 21, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Car Dealer Simulator?
Car Dealer Simulator is an excellent application for those who want to learn more about the car buying and selling process. It is also a great tool for those who are looking to buy or sell a car. The application is easy to use and provides a realistic experience.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Car Dealer Simulator on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent Car Dealer Simulator Reviews
Difficult no matter what.
Challenging game. Once a mistake was made. I restart the whole game.
Game isn’t bad. But you can buy damaged cars and can’t sell damaged cars? Too easy to get broke and can’t progress any further
Idk why but the letters in the game is Soo big I can’t even read
I don’t know why . ….. . . ..
This game is lovely am here in uk playing it
Lost all purchase
Good idea of the game but thing that i hate is that almost every car is in the bad condition
I’m america and I love it
We refer the ownership of This Car Dealer Simulator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Car Dealer Simulator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Car Dealer Simulator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Car Dealer Simulator.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.