Keep all your business cards in one place with this business card wallet. This wallet has a sleek and stylish design that makes it easy to carry with you wherever you go. The wallet is made of high-quality materials that are durable and long-lasting.
We will help you download the Business Cards Wallet for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Business Cards Wallet on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Business Cards Wallet on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Business Cards Wallet on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Business Cards Wallet as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Business Cards Wallet On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Saturday, November 14, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Business Cards Wallet ANDROID App Summary
alenart is the developer of the Business Cards Wallet, and they have the app under the Business of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Business Cards Wallet from them is 2.9 with over 16062 users under the hood. With a 3.6 rating, the Business Cards Wallet is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Business Cards Wallet is Saturday, November 14, 2020, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Business Cards Wallet on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Business Cards Wallet App Overview and Details
You can keep all your business cards in one place. You don’t need longer have to lose space in your wallet. You will never forget and you will not waste any time looking for the business card you are looking for. You can search your business cards quickly and in a comfortable way.
– List of business cards divided into categories.
– Scanning your business card during adding a new one.
– Backup your cards to Google drive.
And more 🙂
Still I improvement this app and I’m open for any suggestions from your side so you also can decide of the future of this product
Features of Business Cards Wallet for PC
1. Keep all your business cards in one place.
2. You don’t need to have longer have to lose space in your wallet.
3. Have all your business cards with you wherever you go.
4. Keep your business cards clean and organized.
5. Get business cards from anyone, anytime.
6. Be able to find the business cards you need, when you need them.
7. Add new business cards easily.
8. Keep track of who you’ve given your business card to.
9. Customize your business cards.
10. Make your business cards work for you.
Whats New In this Business Cards Wallet?
Added a new button for displaying business cards for the selected category.
Added improvements for the business card details screen.
This Business Cards Wallet application is very helpful and easy to use. With this application, you can keep track of all your business cards in one place. You can also add notes to each business card. This is a great way to keep organized and to keep track of your contacts.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Business Cards Wallet? Let us know!
Recent Business Cards Wallet Reviews
Its really a nice App. I could take all cards backup to cloud. Thanks to the App maker team.
Good and helpful app.
Just installed this app and so far l am not crazy about it. For example > l took photos of my business cards and it doesn’t recognize all info including fax #s, street addresses, title of individual, etc. What’s the purpose of this app if it only gathers partial info and you have to add the other details. Granted you have the photo of the card but l can keep that in my photo gallery and categorize them myself. Will update later or uninstall if need be.
Facebook advertising to shops and apporperat people check by till count in shops
Excellent app for cards and loyaty card highly recommended , put a web link in about us so we can get services or back etc
Very useful application…
Not sure how to use this app.
Simply excellent… add more fields for details such as company, title etc… add some innovative features as well…
Please add audio recording with card
We refer the ownership of This Business Cards Wallet to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Business Cards Wallet and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Business Cards Wallet. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Business Cards Wallet.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.