BroadLink is a universal TV remote that allows you to control your TV, set-top box, DVD player, or other devices, without the need for multiple remote controls. It is easy to setup and use, and comes with a variety of features that make it a great choice for your home entertainment needs.
The latest BroadLink -Universal TV Remote for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
- 1 BroadLink -Universal TV Remote ANDROID App Summary
- 2 BroadLink -Universal TV Remote App Overview and Details
- 3 Features of BroadLink -Universal TV Remote for PC
- 4 Install “BroadLink -Universal TV Remote” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
- 5 Whats New In this BroadLink -Universal TV Remote?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent BroadLink -Universal TV Remote Reviews
BroadLink -Universal TV Remote ANDROID App Summary
BroadLink has developed the BroadLink -Universal TV Remote for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, BroadLink -Universal TV Remote has got over 1442401+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.7 rating and the latest version of it is 1.7.14
The latest update of BroadLink -Universal TV Remote is Thursday, December 23, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
BroadLink -Universal TV Remote App Overview and Details
BroadLink is your best companion to control your IR appliances
Most useful IR remote control App
Now you can control from a single App for all IR appliances in your home: TV, air conditioner, set top box, media box, audio, amplifier, DVD/BD player, fan, lamp, water heater, air purifier, vacuum robot, humidifier….It perfectly supports all smartphones with IR port from Samsung, LG, Xiaomi, Huawei, HTC, etc.
Easiest IR remote control App
With AI and big data algorithm, BroadLink will recommend you the most frequently used 3 IR options according to your region and brand. Get your appliance simply but accurately paired with just several taps without trying dozens of options. Experience the most powerful AI ever built for life only with BroadLink!
Most hassle-free IR remote control App
We own the largest IR database in the world with support of 10W+ remotes and 3751 appliance brands. You can choose either our official IR options which are tested manually for proven reliability or shared IR options contributed from our users in years which might be suitable for non-popular models.
Try this amazing App and let it replace your remotes in your home maybe never can be found somewhere in the corner.
Support @ Facebook [ BroadLink International ]
Features of BroadLink -Universal TV Remote for PC
1. IR remote control for all your appliances
2. One App to control them all
3. No need for multiple remote controls
4. Easy to use and setup
5. Works with most popular brands
6. Schedule your appliances
7. Use your voice to control appliances
8. Get notifications when appliances are turned on/off
9. Share control with family and friends
10. Save energy with appliance scheduling
Install “BroadLink -Universal TV Remote” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the BroadLink -Universal TV Remote on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the BroadLink -Universal TV Remote app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install BroadLink -Universal TV Remote.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||BroadLink -Universal TV Remote On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Thursday, December 23, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this BroadLink -Universal TV Remote?
Fixed known minor issues
This application is very user friendly and has a lot of features that other similar apps do not have. Overall, it is a great application and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a good universal TV remote app.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the BroadLink -Universal TV Remote for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent BroadLink -Universal TV Remote Reviews
The link with google home is very poor. After 2 seconds when you turn on a switch light, it turns back to off in the home app, and even if the app has a turn off for all lights in the room, in google home if a switch is on and one is off, it turns off the one which is on and it turns on the switch which is off.
scummy devs made the rating popup unable to be backed out of with 5 stars already the default. have to force close to exit the page
Timer settings can’t adjust for Daylight savings!
Most trouble of the universal remotes
This system never worked don’t waste your money
I love this app, its fast and user friendly. But iam having issues with routine settings, timer works fine but never managed to make my devices work via routine settings. I purchased 2 bestcon control boxes and tried to make them work in synchronization with each other but that never happened. Don’t know if bestcon devices does not support routine settings or the problem is from the app it self
Ok, the app works. However: 1) Please add relative time in the routines so that you can switch on a light socket at e g sunset and then switch it off at say four hours later (sunset +4 hrs) 2) My Panasonic and Mitsubishi heat pumps (very common brands) were not listed in the IR database, please add more models
App can’t find and add Hub! I lost 2 hours trying to run this! Waste of time and money! 😞
Great for getting basic remote functionality. Having trouble pairing my projector Screen. As projector remote is IR remote based and my screen is RF remote based. Worked around it by setting screen up as a roller blind. Also no ability to define when a double press is needed to shutdown things like projectors and set top boxes that as you to confirm you want to turn off is a bit of a drawback and something that could and i think should be rectified in the broadlink app.
We refer the ownership of This BroadLink -Universal TV Remote to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for BroadLink -Universal TV Remote and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the BroadLink -Universal TV Remote. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the BroadLink -Universal TV Remote.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.