Bombardier Cabin Control System is an integrated system that helps manage the cabin environment and improve passenger comfort. It is designed to help manage cabin temperature, lighting, and pressurization. The system can also be used to monitor and control cabin crew activities.
So, you want to download the Bombardier Cabin Control for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
- 1 Bombardier Cabin Control ANDROID App Summary
- 2 How To Install & Download Bombardier Cabin Control For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 3 Bombardier Cabin Control App Overview and Details
- 4 Features of Bombardier Cabin Control for PC
- 5 Whats New In this Bombardier Cabin Control?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Bombardier Cabin Control Reviews
Bombardier Cabin Control ANDROID App Summary
The Bombardier Cabin Control is listed under the Travel & Local category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Bombardier Cabin Control is Rockwell Collins, Inc.. The current version of Bombardier Cabin Control is 2.2.15 with a total user count of 1499 and an overall user rating of 1.0.
Thursday, July 7, 2022 was the last date the Bombardier Cabin Control was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Bombardier Cabin Control For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Bombardier Cabin Control on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Bombardier Cabin Control to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Bombardier Cabin Control. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Bombardier Cabin Control on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Bombardier Cabin Control on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Bombardier Cabin Control On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Rockwell Collins, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Thursday, July 7, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Bombardier Cabin Control App Overview and Details
Rockwell Collins offers the next generation wireless remote control for the Venue High Definition Cabin Management Systems. Bombardier Cabin Remote provides comprehensive support for Cabin Entertainment, Cabin Controls, and Galley Management. Examples of supported cabin features include speaker volume control, Blu-ray media playback, cabin temperature, accent light colors/ animation, shower status, as well as many others.
The application is customized to each aircraft’s unique configuration. Configuration includes feature availability in addition to personalize look and feel. Furthermore, many features can be displayed on tail-specific LOPA screens. Access to features may be further organized by roles or locations.
Bombardier Cabin Remote requires Venue System 8 or newer and Android OS 4 or newer. Not all features may be available in all cabin configurations. Not all listed Android devices are fully supported. Please contact your representative about what features can be enabled and which devices are supported in your aircraft.
Bombardier Cabin Remote (for Android) is currently available as a preview releases for Venue Cabin Systems. Please contact your representative about what may be possible for your aircraft.
Features of Bombardier Cabin Control for PC
1. Wireless remote control for the Venue High Definition Ca
2. Easy to use and install
3. No wires or cables required
4. Uses RF technology for superior performance
5. Operates up to 150 feet away
6. Backlit keypad for easy operation in low light
7. Rechargeable battery for long life
8. Compact and portable design
9. One-year warranty
10. Made in the USA
Whats New In this Bombardier Cabin Control?
* Disabled Bright button on cockpit door change
* Fixed Galley access issue
* Fixed issues with Temperature steps
* Fixed issue with Zone name overlapping
The Bombardier Cabin Control application is a great tool for managing your cabin crew. It provides you with real-time information on your cabin crew’s performance and also allows you to manage your cabin crew’s scheduling. The application is easy to use and is a great tool for any airline.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Bombardier Cabin Control on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
Recent Bombardier Cabin Control Reviews
Easy way to control my airplane’s entertainment system
We refer the ownership of This Bombardier Cabin Control to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Bombardier Cabin Control and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Bombardier Cabin Control. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Bombardier Cabin Control.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.