The Bombardier 360 is a high-definition security camera that can be used to monitor both indoor and outdoor activities. This versatile camera can be placed almost anywhere, making it ideal for businesses and homeowners who want to keep an eye on their property. The camera’s wide field of view allows users to see all around them, while the night vision mode lets them see in the dark.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Bombardier 360 Cameras for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
- 1 How To Install & Download Bombardier 360 Cameras For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 2 Bombardier 360 Cameras ANDROID App Summary
- 3 Features of Bombardier 360 Cameras for PC
- 4 Bombardier 360 Cameras App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this Bombardier 360 Cameras?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Bombardier 360 Cameras Reviews
How To Install & Download Bombardier 360 Cameras For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the Bombardier 360 Cameras on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the Bombardier 360 Cameras using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for Bombardier 360 Cameras so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the Bombardier 360 Cameras on your computer.
|App Name:||Bombardier 360 Cameras On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Otonomy Aviation|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, June 1, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Bombardier 360 Cameras ANDROID App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the Bombardier 360 Cameras in the Entertainment category. You can download and install Bombardier 360 Cameras on your Android phone from there. Otonomy Aviation is the developer of Bombardier 360 Cameras who made this app.
3.1 is the latest version of Bombardier 360 Cameras that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 183. Plus, you’ll see that Bombardier 360 Cameras has a good user rating of 1.0.
You can install the latest version of Bombardier 360 Cameras, which is Tuesday, June 1, 2021 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install Bombardier 360 Cameras on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of Bombardier 360 Cameras for PC
-Aircraft specific camera views
-In-cockpit view of the 360° camera
-Ability to change camera views while in flight
-View live video feed from the 360° camera
-Record and save video footage from the 360° camera
-Share video footage from the 360° camera
-Take still photos from the 360° camera
-View a map overlay with the 360° camera view
-Integration with Bombardier aircraft systems
Bombardier 360 Cameras App Overview and Details
BOMBARDIER 360° CAMERA is an application developed by Otonomy Aviation for Bombardier Business Aircraft to stream via the wifi router, the HD videos stream captured by its HD cameras.
BOMBARDIER 360° CAMERA allows passengers to stream and to record sequences of flights: take-off, in flight, approach of cities, coast, landing.
Designed to be an user friendly interface, this application using intuitive navigation will give you to heighten your regular flight to a totally immersive experience.
– 1080p HD quality videos
– Quick access to the other cameras available
– Quick access to the Remote Control Application
– Works with following Otonomy Aviation cameras
o Cam HD-1
o Cam HD-4
o Cam HD-ZE
Some devices may experience video jerkiness on the down zoom camera due to limited video capabilities of the device. Using 2.4GHz band for wifi will also cause video jerkiness: use the 5GHz band instead.
Whats New In this Bombardier 360 Cameras?
This application is very user-friendly and easy to use. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for an application to use for their security needs. The customer service is also excellent and they are always willing to help with any questions you may have. Overall, I am very pleased with the service and product.
That’s it! That’s how you download Bombardier 360 Cameras on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
Recent Bombardier 360 Cameras Reviews
We refer the ownership of This Bombardier 360 Cameras to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Bombardier 360 Cameras and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Bombardier 360 Cameras. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Bombardier 360 Cameras.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.