The Bank of America® Global Card Access program gives cardholders the ability to access their account information and make transactions in over 30 different currencies. This program is ideal for cardholders who travel frequently or have family and friends who live in other countries. With the Global Card Access program, cardholders can make purchases, send money, and withdraw cash from ATMs in foreign countries without incurring fees.
The latest BofA Global Card Access for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know about these updates? Here they are:
BofA Global Card Access ANDROID App Summary
Bank of America has developed the BofA Global Card Access for Android. You can find it under the Finance category on Play Store. Since its inception, BofA Global Card Access has got over 49541+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.3 rating and the latest version of it is 22.8.0
The latest update of BofA Global Card Access is Wednesday, August 24, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
BofA Global Card Access App Overview and Details
With the BofA Global Card Access mobile app, managing your Corporate, Purchasing, or Commercial Card is just a tap away! The self-service tools available help you view key account information so you can use your card securely. You must have received a Bank of America Corporate, Purchasing, or Commercial Card from your employer in order to use this app.
– Account Dashboard: View key card account details such as your credit limit, current balance, available credit, and recent activity.
– View PIN: Check your PIN number while traveling to complete your purchase.
– Activate Card: Activate your card with just one tap.
– Lock Card: Temporarily lock your card to prevent unauthorized activity.
– Login with your Fingerprint for enhanced security and a seamless sign in.
– Securely verify your online purchases (EMEA accounts only).
– Look up customer service contact information.
– Maintain your profile and account information.
– Recover your User ID and password.
Features of BofA Global Card Access for PC
-The ability to view account balances and transactions
-The ability to create and manage account alerts
-The ability to view and download account statements
-The ability to view account details and merchant information
-The ability to create and manage travel notifications
-The ability to create and manage spending limits
-The ability to create and manage account users
-The ability to view account activity and trends
-The ability to access customer service and support
-The ability to manage account security settings
Install “BofA Global Card Access” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing BofA Global Card Access on your PC isn’t that difficult if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install BofA Global Card Access on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- The Play Store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type BofA Global Card Access and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the BofA Global Card Access as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||BofA Global Card Access On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Bank of America|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, August 24, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this BofA Global Card Access?
We regularly update the GCA app in order to enhance your experience. In this update, you'll find:
– You can now manage select Alerts for your account(s) from within the GCA App.
– We added various bug fixes and performance improvements.
Eagle-eyed users may have noticed this release is numbered 22.8.0, while our last release was 1.7.0. Don’t worry, you haven't missed anything or jumped timelines – we've just changed how we number our releases.
The Bank of America Global Card Access application is a great way to manage your finances while you are away from home. It is a safe and secure way to access your account information and make transactions. The customer service is excellent and the fees are very reasonable. I highly recommend this service to anyone who travels frequently.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the BofA Global Card Access for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent BofA Global Card Access Reviews
Probably the worst banking app I have used. It errors frequently, is really slow and poorly laid out. The authorisation tokens don’t seem to last long so you frequently need to keep putting you details in. If I didn’t have to use this for work, I would get rid of the card in a heartbeat.
Not have a corp card yeti think it’s fraudulent activity
Crashes on Android 12
Was 4+ stars, but now less than 1 star! Almost always get message that B of A is having technical difficulties. Also get occasional messages that I can’t use my fingerprint to log on! Why not?
Not opening on One-plus
The negative reviews are justified, this app is really frustrating. It keeps on showing a ‘loading’ page with thr BoA logo for every slight action, even just scrolling down. This app is barely usable and just frustrating. It only needs to show me the transactions, now it’s just show the total and I cannot see the breakdown anymore but a declined transaction is still visible. Just a pain to use.
I would not recommend using this app. It’s absolutely worthless, first it does not work unless you have developer options mode disabled. Even when you do finally log in to the app, no matter what button you hit you get a message saying “Sorry, we are experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later” EVERY TIME. Our company is looking into other alternatives, about time !!
Keeps hanging every time I flick or touch my screen, takes age’s to get to where you want to go.. Needs more people to come here and share their experiences so that the app developers may do something to help speed up navigation issues
Can’t use the app. Stuck in a update loop where I update the app, then try to open it and it says I’ve to update again but there is no new update
Terrible app. Almost zero functionality, and now it’s asking me to update to use, but it’s already on the latest version.
We refer the ownership of This BofA Global Card Access to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for BofA Global Card Access and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the BofA Global Card Access. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the BofA Global Card Access.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.